Divergence Indicators - page 30

This is the EA that I'm using for tests.

Testing in visual mode with M15 or H1. During tests I'm inserting the indicator and also looking to the journal to see the buffer values of index-1.

Indicator shows the divergence values good but cannot see it in the journal coming from EA. Only the slope and indicator line position shows the correct value.

Any comments appreciated.

Files:

Good reading of divergence perry_j._kaufman_momentum_divergence.docx

TamFX:
Good reading of divergence perry_j._kaufman_momentum_divergence.docx

Nice readings. Thanks

Isn't divergence always lagging?

Yes, it looks nice but lagging and too many false signals.

By their nature divergence must lag (extremes confirmation - not just one extreme but 2) can not be made on a current bar and, because of that, they must lag

They are probably good on a long term (and high time frames) but in day trading, it is not what we are used ti use as "signals" and without any kind of "insider information" it is rather unlikely that a little Joe can use them for trading

Divergences are far too subjective to be used in TA - almost like patterns

Hi everyone, this is a correlation indicator I modified in order to mirror the price movements (it's the difference between the stochastics of the related pair, in this case the difference between the EURUSD & EURJPY related to the price of USDJPY).

Could someone add an arrow who shows the divergence between the oscillator and the price, both for the classical and for the hidden? I tried but without great results, I'm not a great coder

stochdiff.mq4

A collection of different macd indicators with divergences

macd_averages_diver-level-arrow_mtf_alert_18ma.zip

Hi guys

I want to find a Bollinger Divergence Indicator, Do you have any recommended settings?

Kind Regards.

Reason: