Divergence Indicators - page 20

mladen:
You have something similar to that, but that us posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . It the case of divergence you would look for correlation -1

Amazing concept, we never stop learning in this business. As you said this brings the demonstration of the relaibility of the indicators but I find very difficult finding divergences this way because the line doesn't follow the price, or, at least, it is clear only for swing buyers in a bearish market.

So it's not exactly what I was looking for and, consifering the huge amount of indicators in the internet I wonder why nobody has never thought about the divergence between indicators. Maybe the answer is: someone tried to do it but could be it repainted like crazy

TrueStrengthIndex-div indicator!

This Divergence indicator found on net!

ElliotWaveOscillator-Divergence indicator!

Found this one on net!

Found this version. Not sure what is changed

mrtools:
Since I don't use multi timeframe much never realized the divergence was not working when using mtf , in this version that is fixed.

Hi Mrtools , can you make this indicator compatible with the latest MT4 format?

Thanks.

momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts-1.mq4

Miss:
Hi Mrtools , can you make this indicator compatible with the latest MT4 format?

Thanks.

momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts-1.mq4

Miss

Here is a new metatrader 4 compatible version : momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts-1_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Miss Here is a new metatrader 4 compatible version : momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts-1_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen

tampa:
Vladimir divergence recognition

-

this does not work and seems a good

geonai:
-

this does not work and seems a good

geonai

default parameters used :

What does not work?

Files: