MY TURTLES EA - need Testers - page 8

NEW VERSION beta 4.2

Sorry to hear that, Yesterday I had different results, I got about break Even with a little pip profit, My USDJPY and GPBUSD ended in profits, only my USDCHF suffered loss.(Im anly testing the 4 major currency pairs in H1 timeframe) but I did not use the dafault settings since I realized that pipcalculation during backtest was incorrect.

Anyways check the 1st post with update version beta 4.2. You can use dafault setting with the new version I already changed the values and also EA now takes into consideration spread as well as fixed actual pip value.

I also suggest you try to change the settings according to what suits you maybe you can find something that I havnt yet.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

mamdohfn:
Hi Mikhail,

I am working testing on new version of your EA,but you know from last night all orders was loss,

I am work on default setting, and used PipLockinStart 100 ,

LockinPercent = 30,

You can look to Detailed Statement ,

Can you help me, and say me what is wrong??

Thank's

mamdoh

mikhaildgreat:
Sorry to hear that, Yesterday I had different results, I got about break Even with a little pip profit, My USDJPY and GPBUSD ended in profits, only my USDCHF suffered loss.(Im anly testing the 4 major currency pairs in H1 timeframe) but I did not use the dafault settings since I realized that pipcalculation during backtest was incorrect.

Anyways check the 1st post with update version beta 4.2. You can use dafault setting with the new version I already changed the values and also EA now takes into consideration spread as well as fixed actual pip value.

I also suggest you try to change the settings according to what suits you maybe you can find something that I havnt yet.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

Hi Mikhail again

I download the new version ,and will tell you by new result later,

Thank's

mamdoh

some help

Hi Mikhail,

Like your thread....

For the IBFX mini and micro account users (lotsizes 0.1 - 0.01 and symbol ending with "m") I would change the following in the subGenerateMagicNumber() so it will work for all kinds of accounts:

int subGenerateMagicNumber(int MagicNumber, string symboL, int timeFrame)

{

int isymbol = 0;

string symbol = StringSubstr(symboL,0,6);

if (symbol == "EURUSD") isymbol = 1;

else if (symbol == "GBPUSD") isymbol = 2;

etc.....

Hello thank you for your post,

I am not familiar with IBFX but if you think you can modify the code to make it work for all accounts please go ahead a revise it. that functions simply generates unique magic number for each chart, you can just change MagicNumber in exten variable for each curreny pair to make it easier for you..

did that answer you question?

Anyways hope that helps...

Thanks Again,

Mikhail

nohills:
Hi Mikhail,

Like your thread....

For the IBFX mini and micro account users (lotsizes 0.1 - 0.01 and symbol ending with "m") I would change the following in the subGenerateMagicNumber() so it will work for all kinds of accounts:

int subGenerateMagicNumber(int MagicNumber, string symboL, int timeFrame)

{

int isymbol = 0;

string symbol = StringSubstr(symboL,0,6);

if (symbol == "EURUSD") isymbol = 1;

else if (symbol == "GBPUSD") isymbol = 2;

etc.....

Very difficult day for this EA today. two fully loaded positions got stopped out GBPUSD and EURUSD. only USDCHF was able to bag a few pips with the help of trailing profit. At least we get to see how ea fairs during ranging periods.

If only we had the revenge feature we would have been able to bag quite a few extra pips. Actually this can be found in the code but it is set to false, as I decided that the feature is still unstable at the moment...

Anyways I just hope the market is more friendly with us tomorrow and the whole weak next weak

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

Dynamic

I was thinking

what if Measure market volatility a todayVolatility and yesterDayVolatility

Measure market by using the standard deviation of closing

prices. To Create a dynamic parameter it's agains turtle system?

AQUILEZ:
I was thinking

what if Measure market volatility a todayVolatility and yesterDayVolatility

Measure market by using the standard deviation of closing

prices. To Create a dynamic parameter it's agains turtle system?

I do not quite understand what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate on your idea?

Hi,

Thanks for your work. I am testing your system with default setting, but got error. Could you please take a look at it?

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: initialized

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: zero divide

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1 inputs: Lots=0.1; MaxUnits=3; MagicNumber=11282; EntryLookBack=55; ExitLookBack=20; ATRPeriod=20; SLMultiple=2.5; ReEntryMultiple=0.5; ATRBreakEven=false; BreakEvenMultiple=2.5; LockProfit=true; PipLockinStart=50; LockinPercent=30;

2007.01.02 05:23:12 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: loaded successfully

2007.01.02 05:23:08 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 EURUSDm,H1: initialized

2007.01.02 05:23:08 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 EURUSDm,H1: zero divide

Yes,

I found this to happen when you close the terminal then open again with several open orders. Im currently trying to figure out how to solve this bug. Will post the new version soon.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

forex4syg:
Hi,

Thanks for your work. I am testing your system with default setting, but got error. Could you please take a look at it?

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: initialized

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: zero divide

2007.01.02 05:23:13 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1 inputs: Lots=0.1; MaxUnits=3; MagicNumber=11282; EntryLookBack=55; ExitLookBack=20; ATRPeriod=20; SLMultiple=2.5; ReEntryMultiple=0.5; ATRBreakEven=false; BreakEvenMultiple=2.5; LockProfit=true; PipLockinStart=50; LockinPercent=30;

2007.01.02 05:23:12 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 USDJPYm,H1: loaded successfully

2007.01.02 05:23:08 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 EURUSDm,H1: initialized

2007.01.02 05:23:08 Ninja Tutle - Sys2 - Beta 4.2 EURUSDm,H1: zero divide

mikhaildgreat:
Yes,

I found this to happen when you close the terminal then open again with several open orders. Im currently trying to figure out how to solve this bug. Will post the new version soon.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

Hi,

I tried to debug it.

init() ---> subPrintDetails() ---> subPipProfitTotal()

In the subPipProfitTotal(), you are using:

double PipProfit = (OrderProfit()/OrderLots()/tickvalue);

The ticketvalue is zero when it is initilaized.

To fix the bug, you may simply remove subPrintDetails() in init(). This has no effect on the system since the subPrintDetails() was invoked later in start().

Reason: