Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 28

TSK:
Hi Ramdas

First of all, big thanks for sharing this strategy with us.

I have made some observations and hope to seek for your opinions.

I notice that when all the 3 jpy pairs have their ema's come together at the same time, there will be big price movement (approximately 100 pips for each pairs).

On the other hand, when 1 of the pairs has the ema's come together, there will be smaller price movement (20-40 pips for each pair).

Is my observation correct??

Thanks!

Best Regards

TSK

Hello TSK,

Your observation is correct.

Pips movement happens on pattern formmation on how many SMA come togather.

e.g if 5min chart sma50, 150,300 comes togather there is good potential.

it's boaring period to wait for good consolidation and then 100pips move.

also need to keep watch on what is changing, JPY,EUR,USD or GBP.

if jpy moving based on Pattern and you are watching e/u then e/u will generate false signals. and you will get frustrated.

if JPY is falling(causing jpy pair to rise) and GBP is falling then GBP/JPY will experiance Choopy movement.

So one need to understand these relation, that is reason i shown multiple pair in setup,

If THEY want pair to move upside, THEY will give you clue to join THEM.

Don't ask me who are they.

Best Regards

Ramdas

TSK:
Hi increase

Pardon me for I am a computer idiot

What should I do to have the sixema.mq4 attached to my trading platform.I am using a MT4.

Thanks!

BG

TSK

Dear TSK,

you realy surprise me with your previous post and this post.

FX trader start with How to use MT4, and get expert with final trading stratergy through of of observation, you apear as standing on both end.

Hi Ramdas

Big big thanks with your strategy.

I am up by 75pips today by using your strategy.

Merci!Danke! Thanks you!!!

Regards

TSK

ramdas:
Dear TSK,

you realy surprise me with your previous post and this post.

FX trader start with How to use MT4, and get expert with final trading stratergy through of of observation, you apear as standing on both end.

TSK:
Hi Ramdas

Big big thanks with your strategy.

I am up by 75pips today by using your strategy.

Merci!Danke! Thanks you!!!

Regards

TSK

Nice to hear, and best wishes.

if you wish , you can post your chart with entry exit point,

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramadas

Enclosed please see the attached.

All the trades were taken on 27th April with the consideration on the price movements in both EUR/JPY and USD/JPY.

Thanks for posting and sharing your strategy with us!!!

ramdas:
Nice to hear, and best wishes.

if you wish , you can post your chart with entry exit point,

Best Regards

Ramdas
Files:
tradeson270407.doc  1210 kb

Who thinks this method works? Have You traded LIVE yet?

Dan7974:
Who thinks this method works? Have You traded LIVE yet?

Hi Dan7974,

Search the method that works,

If you find any system which works 100% or even 95% under all circumstances pl share with us. if one feel nothing works and FX market is just MAD market, then person has other choice to make money in other business,

I had read your some post, in other threads, it appears that you are doing reverse engineering to find what works best, by doing research on how and why most system fails. this experiment is not new, we had seen such attempt done previously.

Holy grail is inside you.

Understanding what works when, is important part of any system.

during some important news data every system will fail.

Trader need understand when to trade and when to stay aside and wait for trade opportunity to exist, this is important part of trade discipline.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Chart to show What to avoide

Hi friends,

Attched chart shows Curent movement of six paires.

if you look at six paires. you will clearly see USD is rising causing G/U, E/U to fall creating fall Pattern near 5Min SMA50. at same time, U/J, U/C created UP pattern. Look at E/J and G/J Both pair experiance Choopy action.

This is what i am trying to tell when to trade what..when you see USD is changing then don't trade E/J and G/J which do not have direct USD component. we can trade E/J and G/J only when jpy trading.

this mechanisum is important to understand to filter BAD signal from good signal.

You can trade e/j, g/j for scalping. once you know that i will be choopy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
corelation.gif  57 kb

Hi Ramadas

Profit 60pips today using your strategy on GBP/JPY (in Jap and early euro session).

Entry : 239.29 (using 1 min chart. Entry point at SMA50)

Exit : 238.59 (Visible support - 5 pips)

I love this strategy cos it is suitable to my trading hours. Mostly importantly of all, it generates very nice pips for me...

Thanks once again for your sharing

Best regards

TSK

TSK:
Hi Ramadas

Profit 60pips today using your strategy on GBP/JPY (in Jap and early euro session).

Entry : 239.29 (using 1 min chart. Entry point at SMA50)

Exit : 238.59 (Visible support - 5 pips)

I love this strategy cos it is suitable to my trading hours. Mostly importantly of all, it generates very nice pips for me...

Thanks once again for your sharing

Best regards

TSK

Nice performance.

you short after price touch 5min sma150 and sma50 spot and fall ? with other jpy pair with sell signal.?

I think you exactly catch stratergy.

Now you can handle this thread very well. pl go ahead with reply for this thread if you wish and got time.

Best wishes

Ramdas

Reason: