Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 53

Heaven2002

heaven2002:
hi all, today cable signal.sell @1.9635

Hi heaven2002,

Thanks for posting,

Though what you posted would have been profitable,it was not a sell signal,just by a thin hair..but it wasn`t

You need a 5m close ABOVE the -5 line..;)

Thanks again and Regards

Simba

Gbpusd Signals

Hi All,

Please check the attached pic..as I mentioned 2 or 3 posts ago,cable is in an undefined situation satl still blue,but chandelier signalling a downtrend..with continuous switching up and down in the position of the Chandelier...

In addition i have posted 2 "valid discretional" signals..

1-VALID DISCRETIONAL SIGNAL:According to your TP strategy it could have yielde 20 pips(highly improbable),it was stopped after about 35 to 40 minutes with a loss (more probable) of -20 pips..se below for the meaning of discretional..

2-VALID DISCRETIONAL SIGNAL:According to the research done by Malcik,below blue satl is unprofitable in the long term,this research is actually being tested extensively,though not conclusive,looks like a good idea pending final test results..anyway,in this particular case the signal yielded from 30 to 40 pips and was in the positive for hours..

As of this moment cable is in a "almost"downtrend ,pending the change of satl from blue to red,which looks set up to happen in this 4h bar..so,nothing to do ,for the moment in it

Simba

Files:
5mentries_1.gif  33 kb

Thanks

SIMBA:
Hi Pilofe,

Yes,i use cycle analysis and thus don`t follow blindly my own system since I try to optimize on it,though most of the time I end up having the same results..

What I always do is never going against the system,so,if in a downtrend i look either for system sell opportunities or for cyclic selling opportunities

MM no problem,i use a leverage from 5 to 1 to 10 to 1 of my account,and my stop is always the chandelier stops based on volatility AT THE 1H BAR CLOSE,my experience tells me that this is equivalent to running a 30/35 pips stop in level of risk..ON AVERAGE

LOTS i use several lots,and i try to scale into positions in 2 legs maximum,usually but not always

EXAMPLE:Suppose you have 100k EUR in account andwant to sell EURJPY yesterday as per simbasystem signal..so 5 or 10 to 1 leverage means you are going to sell 500k or 1mm EUR ,lets presume 1mm..equivalent to 10 lots,and you split it into 2 legs,so you sell 5 lots at the first signal(check the pics of my previous post)signal and look to sell 5 more at the second signal..then you are set and the Chandelier stops manage your trade

TP:I use several strategies too discretional for my taste,my research tells me that it is better to go for a ride,when i finish it i will post

Hope it helped

Simba

Simba,

More perfect impossible.

Thanks

Angelo

usd/cad a buy signal

Files:
cad.gif  18 kb

What A Ride.

go to bad yesterday very hungry on my self not follow simba rule, and get in on not valid signal and stop out 20 pips , wait to another signal get in and got to bad , this mornning wake and i make 85 pips.

look was a nice move!

Files:
eurjpy.gif  33 kb

400396:
go to bad yesterday very hungry on my self not follow simba rule, and get in on not valid signal and stop out 20 pips , wait to another signal get in and got to bad , this mornning wake and i make 85 pips. look was a nice move!

Hi,

The second one was not a valid one too,we have discussed extensively on this thread about this kind of signals,chandelier is pointing up,satl down,where do you put the stop?This is a typical no trade situation or...

..The conclusion of our discussion,if there is such a thing,was that this could be taken as a discretional signal,and if you took it,based on satl downtrend you put the stop at a negative chandelier distance from entry point(if chandelier is 40 pips below your sell entry you put it 40 pips above)

In any case my personal opinion is that this is a clear no trade

Please take your time,if you haven`t done so to read the relevant posts in this thread

Thanks for posting

Simba

HI SIMBA.

thanks, i'm at page 4 , i will read more today , do you have a set of rule in one post? if so please tell me the # of the post.

thanks again for trying teach us how u trade.

SIMBA:
Hi,

The second one was not a valid one too,we have discussed extensively on this thread about this kind of signals,chandelier is pointing up,satl down,where do you put the stop?This is a typical no trade situation or...

..The conclusion of our discussion,if there is such a thing,was that this could be taken as a discretional signal,and if you took it,based on satl downtrend you put the stop at a negative chandelier distance from entry point(if chandelier is 40 pips below your sell entry you put it 40 pips above)

In any case my personal opinion is that this is a clear no trade

Please take your time,if you haven`t done so to read the relevant posts in this thread

Thanks for posting

Simba

hi simba, if we cancel chand and only depend xpma' trend , take m5 signal and set solid SL 30 pips , we will get more chance and more pips. think about it.

Reason: