Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 49

Dabella

dabella:
Malcik my friend, i will coment in point #3 here with an example of a recent trade in the GBP/USD.

Also with Simba's permission i will make this personal and humble opinion

Please refer to the attached image.

Notice that SATL is blue but Chandelier is down and as we are in a slow moving time of the day, for this example purpouse i will open a short trade.

My first entry at 1.9533 in the first signal of RSI hitting the top.Though not strictly simbasystem(simbasystem with chand in sell mode and blue satl=wait,do not entry),price was below SATl and Chandelier was signalling downtrend..so,you employed an acceptable logic for the entry..This is a good example of reentries because we have a lot (4-5 more times that RSI went down the line and back up to the top).

But, my personal rule here is to have a minimum distance in pips between reentries. How much pips? i usually put 10pips in slow market time and 20pips in prime time...Good rule,I ususally put 25 pips between entries,up to 2 positions ,and, in that case i go for 35/40 pips from the average price..

So, my second entry was at 1.9543.

Target 20 pips (because time of day and time frame of chart M1).

I exit at 1.9523 and 1.9513.

Total 40 pips less spread. In my case that makes 34 pips.

Comments welcome,Besides the above,my only comment is that your second entry was done after recrossing the satl,and this is potentially dangerous,if i were in that situation i would treat the slight penetration of satl as apotential rebounding point so,requiring confirmation-a rebound-in a few minutes,as it happened my best regards to you all,

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

Please see my comments above and congratulations

Simba

shamstec

shamstec@hotmail.com:
Hi Simba

I Really Like Your System Since I Found The Thread 2 Days Ago

Some How The System Do Not Show On Chart Except

Rsi And Fibo

Any Help?

Thanks

Hi shamstec,

Go to the first post of this thread,I have updated the .zip,with all the indicators,even the Satl and the Chandelier,which probably you didn`t have in your platform,unzip them to mt4/experts/indicators..compile and you should be set

Simba

boogie

Boogie:
Hi evryone!

I have seen some tumbnails of simbasystem but i can not achieve such a bluered average on price chart.

How to do this.

Thanks.

Hi boogie,

Go to the first post of my simbasystem thread,I have updated the .zip,with all the indicators,even the Satl and the Chandelier,which probably you didn`t have in your platform,unzip them to mt4/experts/indicators..compile and you should be set

Simba

color changed to red.

solved thanks a lot

hi simba

first i d like to thank u very much for ur kind care and effort and patience

i wanted to watch 1H frame becos

- i can see stops at close of 1h bar

- 4h xp is more close to price

- i put mtf _wpr (5M/ 90 of course )

*THE PROBLEM IS

'' WPR SIGNAL ON 5M CHART IS SHIFTED POSITION FROM THE IH CHART ''

ANY IDEA

WISH U THE BEST

REGARDS

Sorry Forgot Pics

I Just Switched From 5m To 1h But The Signal Opposited

Files:
1h_chart.gif  13 kb
5m_chart.gif  11 kb

shamstec@hotmail.com ..could you please post the MTF_WPR..looks interesting..and i leave and come back and this thread is getting more and more interesting also..great job allof you here and above all Simba for sure

cementman:
shamstec@hotmail.com ..could you please post the MTF_WPR..looks interesting..and i leave and come back and this thread is getting more and more interesting also..great job allof you here and above all Simba for sure

HI cementman

UR RIGHT

HER UR HOPE IT HELPS

REGARDS

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4  4 kb

Difference

Hi Simba

I Noticed That

Wpr ( Simba's One On 1st Post 16/2/2007 )

Is Different ( Inversed ) Compared To The One With Alarm

Please See Pic

Regards

Files:
difference.gif  17 kb

shamstec

shamstec@hotmail.com:
Hi Simba

I Noticed That

Wpr ( Simba's One On 1st Post 16/2/2007 )

Is Different ( Inversed ) Compared To The One With Alarm

Please See Pic

Regards

hi shamstec,obviuously the magenta one is right and the green one is wrong,just check visually...;)

Your problem arises because you use the alert one which is designed for gbpusd 5m..ON USDCHF..the one i use is my modified version of it,and I checked its accuracy(PLEASE RECHECK BY COMPARING WITH ORIGINAL WPR),because i had the same problem as you ),to be able to use for usdchf,usdjpy,eurjpy 5m,and also 1m gbpusd..find them here below attached

Regards

Simba

Reason: