Equity and balance graph - page 30

Xupypr >> :

Equity_virtual takes spreads into account, but swaps and commissions do not. In the currency of the deposit - yes. To add an alert - easy.

>>Thank you!

Igor, another question about the alerts:

I put in the indicator, set the parameters, but somehow it's all wrong and wrong...

I.e. it's like we have long since come out of this 6%+ drawdown, and the alerts keep coming and coming every hour...

(I understand that on the minute chart it will ring every minute? :) maybe just an error)

In general, the alerts as a warning about the current excess of a given drawdown - is good :)

ZS: if the current readings of the cardboard drawdown in %% would be great ::)

No, there is no error. Every new bar resets the accumulated drawdown readings as the monitoring window shifts and needs to be recalculated.

In the new algorithm, where monitoring is from a fixed date, this will not happen. Reset and start a new observation once a day or never, if the date is fixed.

Is carent drawdown the current drawdown from the maximum equity level? It is possible to display it as a fifth line in the information field.

Xupypr >> :

No, there is no error. Every new bar resets the accumulated drawdown readings as the monitoring window shifts and needs to be recalculated.

In the new algorithm, where monitoring is from a fixed date, this will not happen. Reset and start a new observation once a day or never, if the date is fixed.

I.e. the indicator will signal the approaching level of maximum drawdown, etc., and will stop signalling when it leaves it?

Is carent drawdown a current drawdown of maximal equity level?

Yes :)

It is possible to have a fifth line in the information field.

That would be nice :)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

I.e. the indicator will signal about the approaching level of the maximum set drawdown, etc., and will stop signalling when the level is exceeded?

The indicator will beep once when the set drawdown is exceeded and every time it is increased by 0.1% (the level is increased to exclude multiple repetitions of the signal). After reaching a new level of profit, the limit decreases to the initial value.

PS: There is an idea for Equity_virtual - to set virtual trades using trend lines, not vertical ones. And the slope of the line will mean the direction of the deal. One line sets time of opening and closing of a position at once. All this process should be implemented as a script that will automatically name new lines after the installation. The description can also automatically prescribe the symbol on which the line is drawn. When switching between the instruments, its lines, if they do not intersect on the price value, will be visible at once. How much it will be convenient?

Xupypr >>

PS: There is an idea for Equity_virtual - to set virtual trades using trend lines rather than vertical lines. The slope of the line will indicate the direction of the trade. One line sets time of opening and closing of a position. All this process should be implemented as a script that will automatically name new lines after the installation. The description can also automatically prescribe the symbol on which the line is drawn. When switching between the instruments, its lines, if they do not intersect on the price value, will be visible at once. How much it will be convenient?

I like the last variant, but I want to add alert or I can use this indicator, it is convenient, you don't have to enter it every time.

Files:

Xupypr >> :

[...] After reaching a new profit level, the signal appearance boundary is lowered to the initial value.

I.e. it will essentially be a carent droid monitoring, that's good :)

PS: There is an idea for Equity_virtual - to set virtual trades using trendlines rather than vertical lines. [...] How convenient would it be?

a very complex question, one would have to think, for portfolio analysis the current implementation is quite good

Xupypr >> :

It will signal once when the set drawdown is exceeded and every time it is increased by 0.1% (the limit is increased to exclude multiple repetitions of the signal). After reaching a new level of profit, the signal limit is lowered to the initial value.

PS: There is an idea for Equity_virtual - to set virtual trades using trend lines, not vertical ones. And the slope of the line will mean the direction of the deal. One line sets time of opening and closing of a position. All this process should be implemented as a script that will automatically give a name to a new line when installing it. The description can also automatically prescribe the symbol on which the line is drawn. When switching between the instruments, its lines, if they do not intersect on the price value, will be visible at once. How convenient it will be?

it is very convenient

It is only now that there are conflicts with indicators, because we put lines by indicators, but it is a conflict if they have their own objects, and what will happen then?

it should be done without a script somehow in an indicator and lines etc. imho

Only the 'seven' has been finalised so far.

Changes:

1. The initial date of indicator drawing works in any case. It is convenient if the account history is large and there is no need to process it all.

2. If Zero_Balance=true, we do not show the deposit/withdrawal lines.

3. Period for monitoring the drawdown is specified by date, not by number of bars. If Current_Day=true, the drawdown will be monitored for the current day only.

4. Added a fifth line in the field of additional information (current drawdown in the account currency and percentage). Works when Alert_Drawdown>0.

5. At some indicator settings, when equity goes to the negative area, the drawdown is not calculated. I.e. these points are excluded from the calculations in order to exclude errors.

6. The colours and thickness for the line, which indicates the maximal drawdown, have been changed.

Files:
equity_v7_1.mq4  25 kb

Thanks, Igor, I'll give it a try :)
Reason: