what time zone market time shows on MT4. can it b changed to GMT.

i want the market time to show GMT time delhi. how can it b done. delhi is my local time.

Metatrader charts are showing the time of the broker. In case of MQ MT5 demo - it is GMT +1 for example. To know the time - you can use some indicators, for example - Clock indicator from MT5 CodeBase :

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, M30, 2013.12.27

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_26009.png

EURUSD, M30, 2013.12.27, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, M1, 2013.12.27

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_10350.png

EURUSD, M1, 2013.12.27, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Please, Local Time on this indicator is time of your computer.

Hi, 

thanks for your response. I am using MT4. I could download the time indicator file but how to make it work. Will it work in MT4 or what you suggested. Also i wanted to know if it is possible to subscribe to signals in MT4 DEMO ACCOUNT. I tried to subscribe to free bitcoin signal service from the signals section but it seems not to work. 

regards,

manish 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

MT5 indicators will not work for MT4 - you need to find MT4 indicators in MT4 CodeBase.

You can subscribe to MT4 signals using MT4, and for MT5 signals - using MT5.

By the way - this forum is for MT5 only sorry (that is why I provided an example with Clock indicator for Metatrader 5) - MT4 forum is this one.

Reason: