Terminator v2.0 - page 55

One person created the thread in commercial section. The person is with 0 posts. I think I will not moderate his thread so no one will see it.

But just for information about what he posted:

Hi,

I'm new here. Can anyone tell me anything about the terminator 2 system sold at ....-.....com?

Thanks,

Seems, somebody is selling very old version of terminator (without stop loss) version 2.0 for $500.

By the way, word "Terminator" was not posted on selling website.

I think it is one user discovered that seller is selling old Terminator and wanted to pointed it out.

Anyway, it is dangerous to buy EAs from sellers.

Terminator v2.03.

Forward testing since since 20th of April 2007.

The best pairs are the following:

AUDUSD.

Total in pips: 1767.

Total in deposit currency: 3858.

Open trades now in pips: -22.

Open trades now in deposit currency: -36.

EURCHF.

Total in pips: 679.

Total in deposit currency: 1457.

Open trades now in pips: 0.

Open trades now in deposit currency: 0.

This EA suddenly decided to trade. I am testing it since 30th of September 2007. And today this EA opened (and closed) the trades on USDJPY. In profit (+10 pips). This version was posted on files thread. I will post the settings on Sunday.

Suggestion for improvement to EA

Hi All,

It's been a long time since i've posted here regarding the Terminator EA, but i pass by every now and again to keep up with things.

We know that this EA has potential, but, the only drawback it has, is when that large move comes that is outside the EA's parameters which has the potential to blow an account.

What is needed is something to keep that in check, say instead of going for an all or nothing gain (game?) where the EA constantly makes profits until that large move comes and then the whole account is lost, if we can keep that in check.

One solution i was thinking of was to have someone code the following into the EA (this in regards to version 2.02). The solution is to have a stop loss setting for the last trade of the progression that is set in the maxtrades parameter.

As an example lets call this parameter that's to be coded "MaxtradeStoploss".

For example if maxtrades is set to 6 that means that there will be at most 6 trades opened in a progression. If we set "MaxtradeStoploss"=50, then the first 5 trades have no stop loss but the 6th trade will have a stoploss that we set to 50pips (or whatever we set it at), but this only for the last trade of a progression, in this case the 6th and last trade of a progression.

Another example: maxtrades=7 & MaxtradeStoploss=40, first 6 trades have no stop loss, but once the 7th trade is opened, it will be the only trade that will have a stop loss and in this example set at 40.

Maybe someone can be kind enough to code this into the EA?

Thanks in advance for everyone's and anyone's assistance on this and i am anxious to backtest it (and eventually forward test it) once it's coded to see what results come out of it as i'm sure that with this method the EA can consistently make profits and once that big move comes it'll take a sustainable hit and then continue as usual making profits which in the long run will cover the loss.

Regards,

Hades

Terminator v2.03_absolutefilter2 EA. Updated statements. Testing since 30th of September 2007.

Hi hades291,

Just got PM from Igorad that he improved Terminator EA according to your idea. Additional parameter was added: TradesWithStopLoss. It is how many last orders we will have with stop loss.

Improved EA is attached.

I updated post #17 of files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

version 2.04 with stop loss value settings for the last orders: the idea for the improvement; EA.

I think your idea (and new improved 2.04 version) will help to reduce drawdown.

Files:

Thank You

Hello ND,

I would like to express a big thank you to you and Igorad. You guys are the best.

Time to start testing

I'll let you know how it goes.

hades

Please find updated statements for Terminator v2.03_absolute2 EA.

Haloo

i am try to bake test terminator v2 .4 and no thred has been open........

what mait be the problem white thise tset?........

thank

eran

(i am sory abuot my inglish)

Reason: