Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 100

SIMBA:
if you believe in reincarnation...and in luck

Go post your "proof" about no indicator working at all,

Simba

You can even give proof cause you have no proof .Your indicators drop out of your system faster than a whore's drawers because they don't work.

Your E A FLOPPED You are nothing more than

It still amazes me every time I search "forex trading" or "forex training" to see all the new forex trading "experts" out there. Another day, another expert, all vying to reach the top of the heap. And each one has got ANOTHER easy money-making forex trading system.

Doesn't it irritate you that once you probe a little deeper the "experts", "trainers" and "course providers" are mostly failed traders turned "mentors", or Internet marketers? Aren't you frustrated by the fact that you only find copies of web pages you have seen many times before? Rehashed in a new form, but with the same old stories.

This is a compliment compared to the real thing.Go read t/a books and rehash them cause every trending system works on gbp/usd

Go complain so I get a ban so I can be rid of lowlifes out of my life

El Cid

el cid:
Simba

You can even give proof cause you have no proof .Your indicators drop out of your system faster than a whore's drawers because they don't work.

El Cid

How can you possibly say "indicators don't work" ? Have you actually read and understood this thread, clearly you didn't, or you wouldn't make such a statement. The whole thread is filled with all the proof you need, its all there, laid out step by step, all you need to do is read, think, and then do some work, then think again, then a bit more work etc

Perhaps you need to explain exactly are you trying to do with indicators ? are you trying to predict the weather ? predict the future ? predict this weeks lottery numbers ?. Tell us what your trying to that isn't working. I suspect that you wont be able to explain clearly and concisely exactly what you hope to achieve

Then perhaps you can tell us which indicators your using, give some specific examples of indicators that you used, what you where attempting to use them for. Again I suspect that you wont be able to.

Maybe you can tell us what you consider to be an indicator

Then perhaps you can tell us how you know if the indicators are actually working or not, how exactly do you measure their effectiveness. I expect to see a rigorous statistical analysis to back up your assertions, and details of the methodology you used to reach your conclusions. Again I suspect that you wont be able to provide this. And the fact that you cant, will go some way to explaining why you feel as you do

It is quite true that some popular indicators are completely useless for the jobs they where designed to perform, and for the tasks they are commonly used. Its true that these forums are littered with systems based on indicators that contribute nothing to the systems effectiveness. That doesn't however mean indicators don't work.

I suggest you read a book by a guy named David Aronson its called evidence-based technical analysis. His hypothesis is that indicators don't work, and based on the experimental approach he uses in that book, he proves quite conclusively that they don't work.

Once you've read an understood that book, you'll be much closer to understanding why in fact they do "work"

dR jEKYL WROTE TO ME LAST NIGHT

When I first started trading Forex, I tried 1001 systems all based on indicators, all completely useless (partially due to my own inexperience, and partially due to poor systems)

At some point we got serious about system design, and we started to test the effectiveness of various indicators. We used extremely rigorous statistical techniques, across thousands of demo and live trades, and in most cases, indicators when used in isolation are completely useless.

pLEASE iGNORE dE jEKYL

eL cid

I would like to say a big thank you to el sad

If I had not had a look to see who he was trying to rip to pieces now I would never have found this gem of a thread.

Mart

el cid:
dR jEKYL WROTE TO ME LAST NIGHT

When I first started trading Forex, I tried 1001 systems all based on indicators, all completely useless (partially due to my own inexperience, and partially due to poor systems)

At some point we got serious about system design, and we started to test the effectiveness of various indicators. We used extremely rigorous statistical techniques, across thousands of demo and live trades, and in most cases, indicators when used in isolation are completely useless.

pLEASE iGNORE dE jEKYL

eL cid

El Cid.

You really do seam to have problems with basic comprehension, I'll assume English isn't your first language, no one who's first language was English could fail to understand what was written to you.

Now remember, it was you who wrote to me yesterday stating that indicators don't work. Now if you read my response, I quite clearly say in most cases indicators don't work. Read the bit in bold again, its very important

In fact in the PM I sent you in response, I specifically singled out the reliability of indicators used to assess trend.

Even the section of the PM you've reproduced here states they don't work "when used in isolation"

I have on more than one occasion explicitly stated to you that the use of a single indicator, or class of indicator, is completely insufficient to trade from a purely technical perspective. That is obvious, is it not ?

I spent 30 seconds yesterday evening responding to your unsolicited PM, and whilst writing, for a moment I did think of sharing some information and a methodology that you might actually find valuable. Thankfully I didn't, otherwise no doubt that information too would have been published on a public forum.

I apologize to SIMBA for the interruption to what is a valuable contribution here at TSD, if you wish me to delete this post I am happy to do so.

EL Chutia

el cid:
Simba

You can even give proof cause you have no proof .Your indicators drop out of your system faster than a whore's drawers because they don't work

Your E A FLOPPED You are nothing more than

It still amazes me every time I search "forex trading" or "forex training" to see all the new forex trading "experts" out there. Another day, another expert, all vying to reach the top of the heap. And each one has got ANOTHER easy money-making forex trading system.

Doesn't it irritate you that once you probe a little deeper the "experts", "trainers" and "course providers" are mostly failed traders turned "mentors", or Internet marketers? Aren't you frustrated by the fact that you only find copies of web pages you have seen many times before? Rehashed in a new form, but with the same old stories

This is a compliment compared to the real thing.Go read t/a books and rehash them cause every trending system works on gbp/usd ...

Go complain so I get a ban so I can be rid of lowlifes out of my life

El Cid

Hi el Chutia,

Since it seems that you are either "posting under influence" or out of Lithium,I won`t care to reply to what has already been replied before,just wanted you to know,that under no circumstances I am going to complain so you get a ban..you are too fun to laugh at,and,besides,every thread needs a "village idiot" and you know what?You won the nomination by a landslide

Keep posting your interesting appreciations as long as you want..oh,and don`t forget to trade your 200$ account with any of the EAs you appropiated,you might even win enough to replace those fast dropping drawers you are constricted to wear ...;)

SIMBA:
Hi el Chutia,

Since it seems that you are either "posting under influence" or out of Lithium,I won`t care to reply to what has already been replied before,just wanted you to know,that under no circumstances I am going to complain so you get a ban..you are too fun to laugh at,and,besides,every thread needs a "village idiot" and you know what?You won the nomination by a landslide

Keep posting your interesting appreciations as long as you want..oh,and don`t forget to trade your 200$ account with any of the EAs you appropiated,you might even win enough to replace those fast dropping drawers you are constricted to wear ...;)

How many idicators have u been through with your system?

Here is a bigger Guru than u and he still uses indicators as a bait!

Try another indicator ...maybe multitimeframe indicators and your rehashed will be mashed into to something worthwhile.

You guys are a joke!

zupcon

zupcon:
El Cid.

You really do seam to have problems with basic comprehension, I'll assume English isn't your first language, no one who's first language was English could fail to understand what was written to you.

Now remember, it was you who wrote to me yesterday stating that indicators don't work. Now if you read my response, I quite clearly say in most cases indicators don't work. Read the bit in bold again, its very important

In fact in the PM I sent you in response, I specifically singled out the reliability of indicators used to assess trend.

Even the section of the PM you've reproduced here states they don't work "when used in isolation"

I have on more than one occasion explicitly stated to you that the use of a single indicator, or class of indicator, is completely insufficient to trade from a purely technical perspective. That is obvious, is it not ?

I spent 30 seconds yesterday evening responding to your unsolicited PM, and whilst writing, for a moment I did think of sharing some information and a methodology that you might actually find valuable. Thankfully I didn't, otherwise no doubt that information too would have been published on a public forum.

I apologize to SIMBA for the interruption to what is a valuable contribution here at TSD, if you wish me to delete this post I am happy to do so.

Hi Zupcon,

No need to apologize,this is a free forum,and I agree with your comments to El Chutia...so,please do not delete your posts

One of the things that El Chutia do not understand about this forum and ,very specifically,about this thread,is that this is not my thread,nor my system...

This thread is made by the joint contribution of the hundred or so individuals that,for months have been posting their comments..

The system has been improved by the contributions of most of them,with special focus on the contributions of Malcik,Frantacech,popok_sakti that created an EA to test and improve the original assumptions of a MANUAL TRADING SYSTEM

So,thanks to the EA,intelligent people(El Chutia,you don`t need to read what follows...really ) can see the tests done for the MANUAL SYSTEM,see its limits,its strong and weak points..and decide if this is something that can help them achieve their trading objectives or not..they can,and we,the group that created the system,strongly suggested it,adapt the system to the pairs or timeframes they trade...we gave them a tool to test the assumptions of the system,and,most important..we tried to give them the "testing mindset"..do not believe in anything trading related,unless you test it..and test both "in sample" and "out of sample" because the future is never the same as the past..

SIMBA:
Hi el Chutia,

Keep posting your interesting appreciations as long as you want..oh,and don`t forget to trade your 200$ account with any of the EAs you appropiated,you might even win enough to replace those fast dropping drawers you are constricted to wear ...

fxbs:

What u smiling about ?You were posting those farciful indicators that were completely useless .You had those posts removed because you can not face the truth that indicators are useless and you were all looking like jokes .I proved to u in that thread and showed you proof ,u were too embarrased so u had the posts removed

You guys need to get real

Best Regards

El Cid

Reason: