I Really Like Your System Since I Found The Thread 2 Days Ago

Some How The System Do Not Show On Chart Except

Rsi And Fibo

Any Help?

Thanks

Malcik

Malcik:
Hi all,

Today I finally felt good enough to proceed with my manual backtests. I'm not done yet and it will still take 1-2 days to finish the first one (M1) from post #416, still I would ask you (Simba and anyone else) for some preliminary opinions on these issues:

1) When using Chandelier for stop placement, how do you feel about getting "M1 profits" (10-20 pips if we don't want to turn most of our trades into losers) and "H1 loses" (can be more than 100 pips)? Obviously we can only take trades where the distance to Chandelier is only so many pips -- we'll see in the backtest what it does. But still, how do you feel about this?

Well ,if you are a masochist you will have multiple orgasms..;)..the trick is to have 15 to 30 pips tp while the Chandelier is not too far away..you can have a75% winning system with 1 to 10 payoff and you are going to enjoy your masochist habits,,that is why testing is essential

2) What is the idea behind using multiples of distance to Chandelier as our TP? We'll again see in the backtest, but so far, preliminarily, ANY multiple caused the system to lose. Plus, IMHO the closer to the Chandelier the price, the better the odds of winning. Therefore I would expect to run for larger profits when the distance is small, and scalp, if at all, when the distance is large. What do you think? Obviously, only the backtest and then live trading will show the truth.

Well,my experience is not that any multiple causes the system to lose..if it were that,you will have found the perfect countertrade system..just sell when price is -counting from simbasystem signal-at a distance of 1 multiple the initial Chand distance,test it,if I am mistaken we can patent it and enjoy..

The idea is that you are really running a betting shop or an insurance company if you want..only 2 things are basic:%wtrades and relative payoff..so,only the Profit factor matters if you want to simplify

3) What about reentries? Sometimes the W%R makes as much as 10 consecutive signals. Sometimes it is good to take them because it adds to a winning position, sometimes it can offset a loss, but sometimes it can multiply our loss. What do you think?

Reentries in 1m are basic..this is the key to the system,as per my experience and until I am disproved by extensive testing..though there are options..partial entries and exits,accumulate positions,etc,etc..we want to know trough testing

Hope it is clear to you now..and thanks for the time you are investing

Simba

HI SIMBA THANKS FOR SHARING THIS GREAT SYSTEM

I USED TO TRUST ONLY THE FOLLOWING

HMA AND WPR

WHICH GAVE ME V GOOD RESULTS

WHEN I READ UR POSTS IT GAVE ME A MUTCH BETER WAY OF USING WPR

I USED TO PUT 2 WPR ONE TF : 1h

THE OTHER IS 4H

BUT BOTH PERIODS SET TO 6 ( VERY FAST )

I SELL WHEN BOTH CROSS DOWN THEIR UPPER DEFAULT LEVELS

I USED M15 CHART

I USED HMA ( TF 60 AND 240 ) TO TAKE TRADES WITH THE TREND

I BECAME UNABLE TO TRUST OTHER INDICATORS

SO WHEN I FOUND UR SPEACH ABOUT THESE INDI I FELT I ALMOST FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED

I HOPE IF U LIKE THE INDICATOR HERE

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/11/level_trading.ex4

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/50/level_trading.mq4

TO CHICK IF IT GIVE GOOD CONFIRMATION ALONG WITH PIVOT YOU USE

MANY THANKS ALL THE BEST

SHAMSTEC

Hi Simba

An Important Quistion

If The 4h Ma Is Blue But Flat ( Not Showing Rise Up )

Can We Buy Deppending On William Signal ?

I Appreciate Ur Answers

Rgards

shamstec

shamstec@hotmail.com:
Hi Simba

An Important Quistion

If The 4h Ma Is Blue But Flat ( Not Showing Rise Up )

Can We Buy Deppending On William Signal ?

I Appreciate Ur Answers

Rgards

Hi shamstec

Yes,you can buy as long as the Chandelier stpos are still below the price..

Will take a look at your indicators and comment tommorrow

Regards

Simba

shamstec 2

shamstec@hotmail.com:
HI SIMBA THANKS FOR SHARING THIS GREAT SYSTEM

I USED TO TRUST ONLY THE FOLLOWING

HMA AND WPR

WHICH GAVE ME V GOOD RESULTS

WHEN I READ UR POSTS IT GAVE ME A MUTCH BETER WAY OF USING WPR

I USED TO PUT 2 WPR ONE TF : 1h

THE OTHER IS 4H

BUT BOTH PERIODS SET TO 6 ( VERY FAST )

I SELL WHEN BOTH CROSS DOWN THEIR UPPER DEFAULT LEVELS

I USED M15 CHART

I USED HMA ( TF 60 AND 240 ) TO TAKE TRADES WITH THE TREND

I BECAME UNABLE TO TRUST OTHER INDICATORS

SO WHEN I FOUND UR SPEACH ABOUT THESE INDI I FELT I ALMOST FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED

I HOPE IF U LIKE THE INDICATOR HERE

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/11/level_trading.ex4

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/50/level_trading.mq4

TO CHICK IF IT GIVE GOOD CONFIRMATION ALONG WITH PIVOT YOU USE

MANY THANKS ALL THE BEST

SHAMSTEC

Hi shamstec

HMA 4h period 45/50 is exceptional,that is what I used with %R,in 1m,5m,15m, as my original system,until I found SAtl..it seems your system idea was similar but with the exception of mtf regarding different tfs for SATL/HMA and

%R..period 6 1h is 72 in 5M ..so,your system must have been similar but you must have been suffering for 4h bar length caused delayed entries,since you had to wait to the close of 4h bar...Welcome on board

Simba

Malcik:
Hi all,

3) What about reentries? Sometimes the W%R makes as much as 10 consecutive signals. Sometimes it is good to take them because it adds to a winning position, sometimes it can offset a loss, but sometimes it can multiply our loss. What do you think?

Malcik my friend, i will coment in point #3 here with an example of a recent trade in the GBP/USD.

Also with Simba's permission i will make this personal and humble opinion

Please refer to the attached image.

Notice that SATL is blue but Chandelier is down and as we are in a slow moving time of the day, for this example purpouse i will open a short trade.

My first entry at 1.9533 in the first signal of RSI hitting the top.

This is a good example of reentries because we have a lot (4-5 more times that RSI went down the line and back up to the top).

But, my personal rule here is to have a minimum distance in pips between reentries. How much pips? i usually put 10pips in slow market time and 20pips in prime time.

So, my second entry was at 1.9543.

Target 20 pips (because time of day and time frame of chart M1).

I exit at 1.9523 and 1.9513.

Total 40 pips less spread. In my case that makes 34 pips.

Comments welcome,

my best regards to you all,

Daniel.

Files:

Simbasystem

Hi evryone!

I have seen some tumbnails of simbasystem but i can not achieve such a bluered average on price chart.

How to do this.

Thanks.

Hi. Have you tried zooming out?

Boogie

Boogie:
Hi evryone!

I have seen some tumbnails of simbasystem but i can not achieve such a bluered average on price chart.

How to do this.

Thanks.

hi ,go to the first post of simbasystemgbpusd thread and read the rules related to unzipping and downloading of indicators..it is probable that you need satl and chandelier stops_v1 too..for the mtfs to call them,so,if you already did everything just download the satl and chandelier stops_v1 compile them in your mt4,DO NOT PUT THEM ON THE CHART,the template will take care of that..

By the way,I presume that inadvertently you have created a new simbasystem thread..congratulations ..i suggest that,if you want you just post in the original thread..just click,to any post you want to reply or quote and your message will appear in the right thread

Simba

Reason: