XP Moving Average! - page 29

xpMA v7!

Hi there!

We have a new version out there!

• Added: Moving Average type 9 DECEMA.
  • Added: Stamp version to be sure we are using the same version and the kind of Moving Average with the period!
xpMA<-- Indicator!

xpMA settings <-- Settings

Hope to here your comments!

codersguru:
Hi there! We have a new version out there!
  • Added: Moving Average type 9 DECEMA.
  • Added: Stamp version to be sure we are using the same version and the kind of Moving Average with the period!
xpMA<-- Indicator!

xpMA settings <-- Settings

Hope to here your comments!

Any comments out there?

codersguru:
Any comments out there?

Another great tool from the geat Codersguru !!!!!

I have to backtest and forward-test...... again

To Codersguru

Hi codersguru,

I modified your xpMA to include both SATL and MTF capabilities.

I am not a coder,even remotely,and,even if the indicators work as I intend them to work,I think that they can be improved,so,if you can dedicate some time,I will be thankful..I attach a copy of post31 in thread I started(simbasystem)..and the indicators

OK my friends,

I will post the only additional indicator you need for making money in GBPUSD --#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL--(by the way,you need 2 other indicators,that I include ,to make it work),besides the standard ones included in your platform and your common sense .

Before posting it ,I want to thank several people,I didn`t create this indicator,I just tweaked and modified the work of others ,who deserve all the merit,and,since I am not a programmer,all the code mistakes are my own(do not worry the indicator works).My only merit was realizing,as a trader ,the merits of 3 different threads in this Forum,and having the "lucky balls" to spend several hours to create a mixed indicator being a non programmer,and,unbelievably,making it work(the code can and should be improved,it works properly,exactly as it should,but I am sure somebody can clean it )

First,Newdigital for his eye opener thread on digital indicators,where I discovered SATL,and,of course the creators of the indicator that work at finware.Thanks.

Second,Keris for his MTF thread which gave me several practical answers

to questions that were basic to my conception of MTF trading,and for all the indicators he created and posted,which I have used to "MTF" both xpMA and SATL.Thanks.

And third but not last,CODERSGURU, for his xpMA thread where he showed again that his ideas and programming capabilities are as exceptional as he surely is as a person .Thanks.

Basically,I used Keris Mtf Moving average as a mold,I "introduced" xpMA versatile capabilities into this mold,and,then ,I "introduced" SATL into the equation...

I didn`t modify any of the copyrights(How could I dare ? ),so,the copyright that appears is the one for Keris(the first mold),it is my personal opinion that the real merit relies on all the people just mentioned..so it is up to them if they want to jointly copyright it ,or whatever ,the merit relies on ALL of them,not on a single one.

Ok,I attach the 3 indicators,the 2 basic that "form" the one we are going to use,and the template -NEXT POST-you need for the BASIC simba system.Please do not trade this template ,for the moment,we are at market cross roads(see the attachment MARKETCROSSROADS.GIF),this is the basic method,the advanced one will help you avoid these "cross road" times(killing fields)..but you need to start from the beginning..enjoy the ride....FIESTA.gif

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:

Thanks SIMBA!

SIMBA:
Hi codersguru,

I modified your xpMA to include both SATL and MTF capabilities.

I am not a coder,even remotely,and,even if the indicators work as I intend them to work,I think that they can be improved,so,if you can dedicate some time,I will be thankful..I attach a copy of post31 in thread I started(simbasystem)..and the indicators

OK my friends,

I will post the only additional indicator you need for making money in GBPUSD --#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL--(by the way,you need 2 other indicators,that I include ,to make it work),besides the standard ones included in your platform and your common sense .

Before posting it ,I want to thank several people,I didn`t create this indicator,I just tweaked and modified the work of others ,who deserve all the merit,and,since I am not a programmer,all the code mistakes are my own(do not worry the indicator works).My only merit was realizing,as a trader ,the merits of 3 different threads in this Forum,and having the "lucky balls" to spend several hours to create a mixed indicator being a non programmer,and,unbelievably,making it work(the code can and should be improved,it works properly,exactly as it should,but I am sure somebody can clean it )

First,Newdigital for his eye opener thread on digital indicators,where I discovered SATL,and,of course the creators of the indicator that work at finware.Thanks.

Second,Keris for his MTF thread which gave me several practical answers

to questions that were basic to my conception of MTF trading,and for all the indicators he created and posted,which I have used to "MTF" both xpMA and SATL.Thanks.

And third but not last,CODERSGURU, for his xpMA thread where he showed again that his ideas and programming capabilities are as exceptional as he surely is as a person .Thanks.

Basically,I used Keris Mtf Moving average as a mold,I "introduced" xpMA versatile capabilities into this mold,and,then ,I "introduced" SATL into the equation...

I didn`t modify any of the copyrights(How could I dare ? ),so,the copyright that appears is the one for Keris(the first mold),it is my personal opinion that the real merit relies on all the people just mentioned..so it is up to them if they want to jointly copyright it ,or whatever ,the merit relies on ALL of them,not on a single one.

Ok,I attach the 3 indicators,the 2 basic that "form" the one we are going to use,and the template -NEXT POST-you need for the BASIC simba system.Please do not trade this template ,for the moment,we are at market cross roads(see the attachment MARKETCROSSROADS.GIF),this is the basic method,the advanced one will help you avoid these "cross road" times(killing fields)..but you need to start from the beginning..enjoy the ride....FIESTA.gif

Regards,

SIMBA
Hi SIMBA,

At the first place I want to thank you for your efforts!

I just want to comment you 2 things:

1- Why don't you use the last version of xpMA? Where are more Moving Averages types in the last version?

2- I know you are not a programmer as you said yourself (I'm wondering why? you can be very good programmer if you want!)!

But this line have to be modified in your xpMA SALT addition:

buffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"SATL",MA_Period,JMA_Phase,0,i);[/PHP]

The Salt indicators you attached takes no parameters, so the code must be like that:

[PHP]buffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"SATL",0,i);
You will get the same result by using your code, but it's better to use the right code! Keep the good work! Hope you the best!

xpMA v8!

Hi There!

Version 8 is out there!

• Added: Moving Average type 10 SALT.
  • Added: TimeFrame parameter for multi time framing working. The default value is 0 which means the current time frame!

Wow, that is awesome, friends! Probably we can make a really good EA out of this.

codersguru:
Hi SIMBA,

At the first place I want to thank you for your efforts!

I just want to comment you 2 things:

1- Why don't you use the last version of xpMA? Where are more Moving Averages types in the last version?

2- I know you are not a programmer as you said yourself (I'm wondering why? you can be very good programmer if you want!)!

But this line have to be modified in your xpMA SALT addition:

buffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"SATL",MA_Period,JMA_Phase,0,i);[/PHP]

The Salt indicators you attached takes no parameters, so the code must be like that:

[PHP]buffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"SATL",0,i);
You will get the same result by using your code, but it's better to use the right code! Keep the good work! Hope you the best!

Thanks,for this reply and your following post,which is exactly what I needed,can I quote it in my thread?,you are unbelievable..we owe you so much..thanks again and regards.

SIMBA

To Codersguru

Hi codersguru,

Thanks for the addition of satl,and MTF capabilities .

I have checked it and the satl part works exactly as it should.Unfortunately I have found a problem with MTF capabilities,please see the attached pic.It is a 240 MTF on 5M chart,it happens for other time frame switches(15M MTF on 5 M chart..etc)

If you can do anything,thanks in advance for doing it.

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:
xpma_mtf.gif  16 kb

Merry Christmas

And happy new year to CODERSGURU an all friends !!!

I will travel out in the country with my family this christmas, so I probably not be in contact for some time.

Codersguru, please check your PM

A GREAT YEAR TO ALL FRIENDS !!!!

Reason: