SpeechText back to live! - page 2

Speech functions

Thank you very much CodersGuru for implementing the speech functions, they work very well, at first I could not get them to work via a script (still learning) so incorporated your functions in an indicator and brilliant. Take care.

You're welcome!

sx ted:
Thank you very much CodersGuru for implementing the speech functions, they work very well, at first I could not get them to work via a script (still learning) so incorporated your functions in an indicator and brilliant. Take care.

sx ted,

You're welcome!

I'm writing -right now- an article about "How to use Scripts":

http://www.metatrader.info/node/91

is not working

Hello Guru

i have patch all files into the folders .. but its not working .. do i need install something more to Speech works

Thanks

Need audible alert

CodersGuru,

I've been trying to get an indicator to play wav files when price activates it. This link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum talks about it. Could you look and possibly tell how to make it work? I tried to get your speak file but the link says page not available.

Thanks,

traden

Codersguru:

I downloaded your zip file and tried to get the demo to work, but it didn't. I'm guessing the files are not in the right folders.

1. Where do you put the speech.dll file?

2. Does the mqh file go in the include folder (that's where I put it)?

3. Is the demo a script, an indicator, or an expert...which folder does it go in?

Thanks...

Wow! This is new to me. MT4 can speak .

Thanks a lot

cheers,

wibitiens:

Thanks a lot

cheers,

Did you get it to work?

Well, I'm editing this post because I finally got it to work. Just had to put the dll file in the 'libraries' folder. My problem was, I had it in the wrong place. The voice sounds just like the MS Narrator voice used in the Windows Accessibility feature.

I guess I haven't found a use for it yet. If I want Metatrader to speak, I think I'll use .wav files and record the messages.

You're welcome!

wibitiens:

Thanks a lot

cheers,

Thank you for this codersguru

codersguru:
sx ted,

You're welcome!

I'm writing -right now- an article about "How to use Scripts":

First session using Scripts! | www.metatrader.info

Codersguru,

Hey Partner thank you for this. Im not sure why the script wasnt originally working for me it was quick and dirty fix but all I did was extracted every file to everysub-directory within MT4 and it ended up working!

One thing - how can I make your program read off alerts so it can really be used as an everyday tool?

Do I need to change some code in my indicators (that have alerts) in order to make your program read it?

All it does is say "Hello World" when I double click it. It's cool but can you please give example of how to make it read off events/alerts?

Regards,

Lou

cooperation = success!

It is not fully related to this thread but it is what I found:

Text-To-Speech (TTS) program

So, may be interesting.

Because it is free and portable (no need to instal on the computer) and can be used on any USD flash for example.

Just ... write the text in English or in any language (about how to use ZUP indicator for example using this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems ) and use this small socftware to record/listen this text in any language.

To create the webinars for example Just an idea.

Reason: