DECEMA - Xmas gift! - page 5

Codersguru:

Use Igord version!

I wanted to use 2 x decema as in this pic, then put an alarm at the cross of the two, I don't think I can do that with Igorad's version, unless I am missing something?

increase:
I wanted to use 2 x decema as in this pic, then put an alarm at the cross of the two, I don't think I can do that with Igorad's version, unless I am missing something?

No, u can do that with Igord version! Igord version merge my 2 DECEMAs file into one file! It's the best DECEMA version out there!

Tell me the settings of the 2 decema you want to use and I'll try to make the indicator for you!

newdigital:
You can do it with any MA indicator's level. It is standard options: during the attaching the indicator to the chart you see the settings of indicator and the level so you may set any levels (in pips).

Thanks for the quick reply. I saw that levels option with the standard Moving average indicator that comes with MT4, and you can then input the amount of pips +/- from the moving average.

How would you go about doing this for custom Ma's, like XPma, Decema? When I go into the settings and properties, there is no levels tab to input the desired +/- pips. Thanks for any help.

codersguru:
No, u can do that with Igord version! Igord version merge my 2 DECEMAs file into one file! It's the best DECEMA version out there! Tell me the settings of the 2 decema you want to use and I'll try to make the indicator for you!

Thanks for that I want to use 44-0 and 45-1 on 15 min chart

Perhaps you could post the Igorad version you are referring to here, so that I can have a try.

I looked at the Igorad post in this thread but it only has one decema, I could not see the two you referred to?

codersguru:
No, u can do that with Igord version! Igord version merge

Hi Igorad I had a go at that it seems to work what do you think?

Files:

increase:
Hi Igorad I had a go at that it seems to work what do you think?

codersguru, It works good with settings 20 1, 15 0 but the code is not quite right could someone have a look please?

could we make an EA of this great Indicator ?

I use it in 15M.

2 DECEMA.

the first is set to 44/0 red, the second is set to 45/1 blue

When cross just need to start a new order, after closed the previous.

any help ?

Thanks.

2 Decema cross

Anybody used 2 Decema on 5 Min charts and can share charts/settings ?

I just got to looking at this indy. I must say, I am impressed. It moves even faster than the JMA. Wow.

codersguru:
No, u can do that with Igord version! Igord version merge my 2 DECEMAs file into one file! It's the best DECEMA version out there! Tell me the settings of the 2 decema you want to use and I'll try to make the indicator for you!

Codersguru,

Did you ever make this indicator? If so, I would sure love to have a copy.

Thanks!

Reason: