GMG - profitable system need EA - page 3

atlist:
Here it is. much better than CCI.

Hi Atlist !!!

Tks. for sharing. Only one question:

Are you shure this indicator doesent repaint or recalculate when refreshed or re-open the chart??

Looks too accurate to be true

Whats your experience using it ?

I haven't done any tests so far. Still testing .... looks better than CCI.

Compared to other that repaint the past like Solar Wind or Coffieline is much accurate

atlist:
I haven't done any tests so far. Still testing .... looks better than CCI. Compared to other that repaint the past like Solar Wind or Coffieline is much accurate

Thanks for the update. Btw what time is your favorite trading hour and had you test your system with the news? Yesterday my trade not going too well, maybe because too many news? Or I just mistaken reading the signal?

atlist:
I haven't done any tests so far. Still testing .... looks better than CCI. Compared to other that repaint the past like Solar Wind or Coffieline is much accurate

Does it repaint or not?

When I have time I trade on 5m(choppy market) and 15m(trend market).

If I'm busy with other stuff I enter trade on 1H or 4H. For me Cool and Supertrend are enough to trade. I have two open windows for each pear. 5m/1H or 15m/4H. It help to determine the trend and reduce fake signals.

smeden:
Does it repaint or not?

Yes it does.

atlist:
When I have time I trade on 5m(choppy market) and 15m(trend market). If I'm busy with other stuff I enter trade on 1H or 4H. For me Cool and Supertrend are enough to trade. I have two open windows for each pear. 5m/1H or 15m/4H. It help to determine the trend and reduce fake signals.

How can you define this is the trend market or choppy market? How can you filter M5 chart with H1 chart or M15 chart with H4 chart? And if the price goes to the other direction after you enter what will you do cut it loose or hedging? Or even using martingale? Oh boy! that is alot of question but would you reply it because it's very important (at least for me). I just found a new indicator that can define the market by it's volume. I just tried this today so maybe you wanna give it a shot too. Thank you for your reply.

Files:
xpvolume.mq4  2 kb

Variation

I have been using this system with "Center of Gravity, Float and the e-Trailing EA. I have set the EA to secure 5 pips and continue trailing. Float (with the Shi-Channel Indi) provides me with a visual of the possible length of the push. Regardless, I still collect my 5 pips on a 15m TF. Only using the Eur/USD for now.

xpVolume

Alpin,

Can you further explain the correct usage for this indicator?

Many thanks in advance.

jborgesnm:
Alpin,

Can you further explain the correct usage for this indicator?

Many thanks in advance.

I don't know how to use it, I've tried to attach it and it's only give 1 or -1 signal. Maybe 1 means trending and -1 is ranging. I don't use it anymore because I thinks it's not accurate. Can you share you indicators and your EA with me. I still using this system but I don't how to recover my position when the trade goes to the other direction. Once I'm open the opposite entry with double lots but if the price keep moving to another direction then that's make my equity drawn due to spread. Do you have any suggestion?

Reason: