GMG - profitable system need EA

My first post...sorry for the bad English...

Hope somebody...guru-programmer will find it interesting and write an EA.

It's a simple system based on 3 indicators:

Cool, Supertrend and CCI.

Enter Long if CCI and Supertrend are green and Cool is on top of Supertrend.

Open two positions. First position 10pips T/P and second is closed when one of the conditions changed.

Enter short when CCI and Supertrend are red and Cool is below Supertrend.

Again open two positions. One with 10 pips T/P and the second is closed if one of the indicators changed.

Can be used with any time frame and currency, but EUR/USD 15min and 1H works best for me.

Regards

GMG

Files:
1_1.jpg  112 kb
cool2.mq4  3 kb
gmg.rar  1 kb

In gmg.rar is the template file.

Why do you think this is a profitable system? Do you have manual test results to back up that claim?

Thanks.

Hi Maji,

I've been using this system for about a month on a demo account and the account goes almost double. I didn't trade only with that system so I can't say exactly how profitable is in %, but from all my 3 setups, this is the most reliable and profitable.

I can say I have tried almost every indicator and system on this forum and my system is the result for the last 6 months of reading and testing.

GMG

Can you post statement

Tragapips:
Atlist It´s clear this system can be a good trend follower system the question is what happen with choppy markets. Can you give a feed back about this?

Good question Tragapips.

The system is not that profitable with choppy markets. In my first post I noticed that I open 2 orders. The first one is giving us 10 pips profit to keep us save if the market goes in opposite direction, news time and choppy markets.

If you take a look on my print screen you will see that more than 90% market move 10+pips when Cool cross Trendline.

Hi! I've been trading with your system (live) on GBPUSD TF15 with great result. But I'm not waiting for CCI to changed it's color because if I do so then it's already too late. I just using the cool cross with the super trend and take 10 pips (it's enough for me). Maybe you want to consider changing the CCI with something else like FX Snipers Ergodic CCI ?

alpin:
Hi! I've been trading with your system (live) on GBPUSD TF15 with great result. But I'm not waiting for CCI to changed it's color because if I do so then it's already too late. I just using the cool cross with the super trend and take 10 pips (it's enough for me). Maybe you want to consider changing the CCI with something else like FX Snipers Ergodic CCI ?

alpin,

Do you wait for Snipers CCI to cross or do you ignore it?

atlist:
Good question Tragapips.

The system is not that profitable with choppy markets. In my first post I noticed that I open 2 orders. The first one is giving us 10 pips profit to keep us save if the market goes in opposite direction, news time and choppy markets.

If you take a look on my print screen you will see that more than 90% market move 10+pips when Cool cross Trendline.

Hi Atlist !!

I noticed that even in choppy market Cool2 can be profitable if you play with ema cross 5 min.

Still testing, but i think that way we can take about 10 pips per cross average with a better win ratio (15 min chart). Maybe adding a 5 min Ema to your setup we can make your sistem even more profitable. What do you think about?

et_phonehome_2:
alpin, Do you wait for Snipers CCI to cross or do you ignore it?

I just ignore it, because if I wait for it I'm already too late by then. For filtering the false signal I rather use hedge. So if the cool already cross the super trend and then it's changing direction (when our open position still loss) to the other way and cross it again then I open another trade but I'm double it. Any sugestion?

Reason: