I applaud all of you!!!

Know why Forex is difficult?

You have to remember last years high and low. You have to remember last months high and low. You have to remember last weeks high and low. You have to remember yesterdays high and low. You have to remember todays high and low. You have to remember weekly pivots. You have to remember daily pivots. You have to remember monthly support and resistance lines. You have to remember weekly support and resistance lines.You have to remember daily support and resistance lines. You have to remember 4hr time frame support and resistance lines.You have to remember hourly time frame support and resistance lines.You have to remember yearly fibonacci lines from swings high to low. You have to remember monthly time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember weekly time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember daily time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember fibonacci lines on swings high to low on the 4hr time frame. You have to remember fibonacci lines on swings high to low on the 1hr time frame. You have to remember yearly trendlines. You have to remember monthly trendlines. You have to remember weekly trendlines. You have to remember daily trendlines.You have to remember 4 hr tremdines. You have to remember hourly trendlines. You have to remember moving averages on the monthly time frame. You have to remeber moving averages on the weekly time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the daily time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the 4hr time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the hourly time frame. You have to remember macd, and stochastics. You have to remember when news is going to be announced. You have to remember when interest rate announcements are. You have to know which date is the first Friday of every month. You have to remember the daily open. And this is just for one currency. This is before you even get going on whatever indicators, custom ot not you are using on your charts. This is before you even go down to time frames smaller than 1hr. You have to remember to keep up with the chat conversations with your mates in Skype or what ever room you're in. You have to remember to come here everyday to see if someone has found the Holy Grail and and keep up with the latest developements and updates of whatever system you are using, or just try to find something new if you need it. You have to remember to wake up every mornng at the same time to keep that routine going. You have to remember to get a bit of exercise to keep your mind staying fresh. You have to remember to clean your room. You have to remember to pick up the kids from school. You have to remember to do groceries. You have to remember what ever family commitments you have.You have to remember birthdays and Valentines Days and Anniversaries. You have to remember to have breakfast and then brush your teeth before lunch time. You have to remember that the market is not against you. you ahve to remember to not take it personally. You have to remember to keep smiling for the family and friends. Most importantly. Before you get up from you desk or longe chair by the pool after doing some trading, you must remember to seitch of the screen and just sit for a few minutes, close your eyes and just unwind. Whether you had a good moment or a bad moment, just remember that it's all on the computer and no one else outside tthat screens will really comprehend what you had just gome through, be it a good moment or a bad moment. So relax and unwind and come back down to normality, well the normality that is to others.

It is for this reason that I applaud all of you. For going though all of this with me whilst keeping your nuts and bolts together.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO REMEMBER

my memorys bloody terrible

hi

spiritbreezer:
Know why Forex is difficult?

You have to remember last years high and low. You have to remember last months high and low. You have to remember last weeks high and low. You have to remember yesterdays high and low. You have to remember todays high and low. You have to remember weekly pivots. You have to remember daily pivots. You have to remember monthly support and resistance lines. You have to remember weekly support and resistance lines.You have to remember daily support and resistance lines. You have to remember 4hr time frame support and resistance lines.You have to remember hourly time frame support and resistance lines.You have to remember yearly fibonacci lines from swings high to low. You have to remember monthly time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember weekly time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember daily time frame chart fibonacci lines on the swings high to low. You have to remember fibonacci lines on swings high to low on the 4hr time frame. You have to remember fibonacci lines on swings high to low on the 1hr time frame. You have to remember yearly trendlines. You have to remember monthly trendlines. You have to remember weekly trendlines. You have to remember daily trendlines.You have to remember 4 hr tremdines. You have to remember hourly trendlines. You have to remember moving averages on the monthly time frame. You have to remeber moving averages on the weekly time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the daily time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the 4hr time frame. You have to remember moving averages on the hourly time frame. You have to remember macd, and stochastics. You have to remember when news is going to be announced. You have to remember when interest rate announcements are. You have to know which date is the first Friday of every month. You have to remember the daily open. And this is just for one currency. This is before you even get going on whatever indicators, custom ot not you are using on your charts. This is before you even go down to time frames smaller than 1hr. You have to remember to keep up with the chat conversations with your mates in Skype or what ever room you're in. You have to remember to come here everyday to see if someone has found the Holy Grail and and keep up with the latest developements and updates of whatever system you are using, or just try to find something new if you need it. You have to remember to wake up every mornng at the same time to keep that routine going. You have to remember to get a bit of exercise to keep your mind staying fresh. You have to remember to clean your room. You have to remember to pick up the kids from school. You have to remember to do groceries. You have to remember what ever family commitments you have.You have to remember birthdays and Valentines Days and Anniversaries. You have to remember to have breakfast and then brush your teeth before lunch time. You have to remember that the market is not against you. you ahve to remember to not take it personally. You have to remember to keep smiling for the family and friends. Most importantly. Before you get up from you desk or longe chair by the pool after doing some trading, you must remember to seitch of the screen and just sit for a few minutes, close your eyes and just unwind. Whether you had a good moment or a bad moment, just remember that it's all on the computer and no one else outside tthat screens will really comprehend what you had just gome through, be it a good moment or a bad moment. So relax and unwind and come back down to normality, well the normality that is to others.

It is for this reason that I applaud all of you. For going though all of this with me whilst keeping your nuts and bolts together.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO REMEMBER

at last you've to remember to check your balance + / -

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi

Don't be discourage , forex isn't so difficult if you optimaze all forex software to work for you....

delca:
Hi Don't be discourage , forex isn't so difficult if you optimaze all forex software to work for you....

Yes, I agree.

I did one mistake in my forex life (one of the mistakes ): I jumped from one trading system to the other trading system many times. I understand now that it is mistaken approach to jump from one system to the other one only because one was profitable in some week and 'my system' not.

Use a simple system like EMA cross and finally you get pips. He..he...

Reason: