I need EA for my trading system

At first sorry for my bad english.

I trade with the 10-20 ema. I use it with mtf (multitimeframe) indicator. See attachment below.

I attache to this picture the trendlord indicator (it is free), it give us the entry signal.

Here is the picture.

Files:
TrendLord.ex4  4 kb
pic2.gif  53 kb

Ok, we trade only in the trend. The trade begins at 10 gmt+2.

We have a trend (long) when the 1h ema is abow the 4h ema.

Files:
pic3.gif  43 kb

But you need to bee careful! When the emas are flat no trade. You need to understand how the emas works.

Files:
pic4.gif  52 kb

We need an ea on the 5m and 15m chart. At first the price need to touch the 1h 10 ema or the 4h 10 ema . At the h1 emas trade on the 5m timeframe, and at the h4 emas trade on the 15m timeframe.When the price touch the h4 emas no trade on the h1 timeframe.The trade signal is the trend lord(blue long, red short). The best is when we have a tokyo range.

Files:
pic5_1.gif  47 kb
pic5.gif  51 kb

When the price is in a a trend, the price will come back to the 5m 15m ema-s where are the another entry points. The system is the same. When the price touch the 10 ema wait for trend lord to give a signal. The stop can be the last zigzag point.

Files:
pic6.gif  45 kb

Ok it is the basic strategy. I think we need at first an ea that open the positions. And after them can we test the exits, and finetune it. This strategy depend on your own skils, how can you identify the trend, you can not trade with this strategy all day and night, only at the morning breakouts, when we have a trend. The Ea can make your life easier, but you need to work too.

Reason: