Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 80

Wow

That is Amazing !!!

Using the Goblin with Different Magic Numbers and only Buys on 1 Chart and Only Sells on a Second Chart.

What we need is to modify the Goblin to Allow for both in a Single EA so that way we can determine optimal Equity per Pair and run tests to see which pairs if selected non correlated pairs can produce enough profit to sustain drawdowns of its opposite correlated pair.

This is EA is shaping up very nicely and could truly benefit us all, for Bluto and the other contributors I salute you for your Hard work, insight and willingness to share with the community.

Thank you

EK

OK. I haven't noticed.

1300% profit then.

Here's one for traders with Big Cahuna's....

How do you set one chart for buy and one for sell? what have been the best currency pairs to trade with?

re:David"s results

I"ve noticed both sells and buys on the same currency , so I am confused which pair was used for BUY only or SELL only...

vdgraaf:
I"ve noticed both sells and buys on the same currency , so I am confused which pair was used for BUY only or SELL only...

its buy and sell same pair.

set it to long only or short only in settings window.

Files:

bluto:
Here's one for traders with Big Cahuna's....

Bluto,

Great results ,

Thanks for your work!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Emerald King:
That is Amazing !!!

Using the Goblin with Different Magic Numbers and only Buys on 1 Chart and Only Sells on a Second Chart.

What we need is to modify the Goblin to Allow for both in a Single EA so that way we can determine optimal Equity per Pair and run tests to see which pairs if selected non correlated pairs can produce enough profit to sustain drawdowns of its opposite correlated pair.

EK

It would be best if one ea did what I am doing. But there is no corralated pairs. Its a hedge of same pair.

I cann't back test it the way it is now

2nd Thought

Afetr thinking some more about this using David's Method it probably wont matter about Correlated Pairs you should just be able to use it on any pair that has some movement.

Thank you

EK

...and no SL? Then how the losing trades have been closed? Trailing stop, I guess...

Reason: