It's time to stop Margarita's and post some home work of the week

#1 Timeframe: M15

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: default full auro

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: P574

#6 Mode: 1

#7 Cur : USD/CHF, GB/USD, EUR/YEN, US/JPY

Comments : switch to P574 on Tuesday as PCountour suggest. Seems he have done a good job and this version works quite well. Have to see further coz market conditions have been... turbulent this week.

All is : "where the euro will go????" Some "big guys" will know...

Next will have US DT and it will be another hudge fight of Bn $$$$$$$$$$.... As we, the "remoras", will have some crumb of the "Big White Sharks "...

Have a good WE all

Files:

bertbin:
Sorry never before 6PM...

You said, "already done" regarding 2 margaritas at 8:09 am.

Pcontour:
You said, "already done" regarding 2 margaritas at 8:09 am.

Still on a post of one week ago ? Bit late...

Same on your programs ?

Smile time to time ok...but we are not here for such stupidity. And not flame each other... it's waisting time.

I will not answer you anymore whatever you post.

Ok boys, stop this right now

1 Timeframe: 15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: eurjpy=Pcontour, gbpusd=default, usdjpy=hhsmoney

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.3 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy

Note: did not test TS as I wasn't sure what vaule to use.

Note2: The usdjpy pair was added on 4/12. If you want to look at the results for mode3 purely, then you may wish to ignore order #8036259 eventhough it was a winner. As soon as I attached the EA to the usdjpy chart, the EA opened a trade under mode1 even before I had the chance to switch to mode3. Instead of killing the trade, I just kept it open. As soon as I switched to mode3, the EA immediately opened 3 more trades, so I guess the market condition was extremely ripe for the EA at the time.

Note3: gbpusd switched back to default settings on 4/29

3 Settings file: gbpusd/usdchf=default, eurjpy=Pcontour, usdjpy=hhsmoney

5 Version: 5.7.4 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy, usdchf

3 Settings file: daraknor's p6b5_usdchf_best.set

5 Version: 6 beta5 simple (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

Terrible week for Phoenix! Switching to m6m6's usdchf setting next week for p6b5.

bertbin:
Still on a post of one week ago ? Bit late...

Same on your programs ?

Smile time to time ok...but we are not here for such stupidity. And not flame each other... it's waisting time.

I will not answer you anymore whatever you post.

Just a little fun. Take it easy.

Pcontour:
Just a little fun. Take it easy.

Ok. Fight closed.

As it it is 11h25 PM here may I think about... only 1 Margarita ??

BTW PC : openning is not good on P574. Let's see to morrow cos London is always surprising.

As you see mine results of last week what do you think about ?

bertbin:
Ok. Fight closed.

As it it is 11h25 PM here may I think about... only 1 Margarita ??

BTW PC : openning is not good on P574. Let's see to morrow cos London is always surprising.

As you see mine results of last week what do you think about ?

The results when using the decrease factor seem always to be better. I hope for continued success.

Alive & kickin'

Hi to all,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive & kickin'. My account balance in my live account has gotten pretty low. I have had to cut back Phoenix to only running P5.7 on $/GBP (in an effort to build my acct back up) and as such....I haven't had alot of trades...so nothing to really report on weekly.

Question: Anyone using 5.7_4 on IBFX live? I like what you've done PContour and would like to give a go live. Any reason not too?

Happy trading to all

Dion

gforcejunke:
Hi to all,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive & kickin'. My account balance in my live account has gotten pretty low. I have had to cut back Phoenix to only running P5.7 on $/GBP (in an effort to build my acct back up) and as such....I haven't had alot of trades...so nothing to really report on weekly.

Question: Anyone using 5.7_4 on IBFX live? I like what you've done PContour and would like to give a go live. Any reason not too?

Happy trading to all

Dion

5.7.4 is better that ever. Some weeks are good and some weeks are not. Everyone make there own decision on the suitability based on their own testing or the testing of others. I'm not trading live, as of yet, I'm new I've never opened a real Forex account. I still need to do more testing on my own, and finalizing my strategy. I intend to use Carry Trade and only buy what is in my favor for interest sake. That isn't there so I'm not trading yet. I have time.

Reason: