Live Testing reports - page 80

gforce, good to see you. Phoenix needs new optimized setting files for the trading pairs as the default settings may no longer be effective. If you're going to trade with IBFX, you'll definitely need new setting files since the default settings were optimized for FXDD.

Hope this helps.

1 Timeframe: 15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: eurjpy=Pcontour, gbpusd=default, usdjpy=hhsmoney

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.3 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy

Note: did not test TS as I wasn't sure what vaule to use.

Note2: The usdjpy pair was added on 4/12. If you want to look at the results for mode3 purely, then you may wish to ignore order #8036259 eventhough it was a winner. As soon as I attached the EA to the usdjpy chart, the EA opened a trade under mode1 even before I had the chance to switch to mode3. Instead of killing the trade, I just kept it open. As soon as I switched to mode3, the EA immediately opened 3 more trades, so I guess the market condition was extremely ripe for the EA at the time.

Note3: gbpusd switched back to default settings on 4/29

3 Settings file: gbpusd/usdchf=default, eurjpy=Pcontour, usdjpy=hhsmoney

5 Version: 5.7.4 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy, usdchf

3 Settings file: m6m6's usdchfp6b5_06.set

5 Version: 6 beta5 simple (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

Note: switched to m6m6's setting file on 5/6

I see no errors after 2 weeks of running P574, so I'm dropping P573 next week.... just as it was making a come back too

Bad week for my live account.

I closed a bad trade initiated during a consolidation saving 84 pips but also closed a good trade at BE that was not promising (it did almost touch SL and gain it back slowly). I closed at BE but it finally did gain enought to touch TP ! loss 42 pips. Result : saved 42 pips !

I know, automation is for "set and forget" but until P6 settings are improved and 2 to 3 pairs activated simultaneously for diversification, I just can't resist assisting...

Mai 7, 2007 - Mai 11, 2007.

#1 Timeframe: M15

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: default => Max trade 2, Consecutive signals 15

#4 Account: Live

#5 Version: 5.7.0

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBP/USD

Results : - 2.77 % for the week , -10.87 % for Mai, + 13.03 % since February 1, 2007

-----------------

P6B5 report

Bad week for P6B5

April 23, 2007 - Mai 11, 2007.

#3 Settings file: default

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: P6B5

#7 Cur : USD/CHF

----------------

Bad week for 5.7.4

April 30, 2007 - Mai 11, 2007.

#5 Version: P6B5

#7 Cur : USDCHF-GBSUSD-GBPJPY-EURJPY

Home work of this week

#5 Version: 5.7.4

#7 Cur : GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY

Comments : not bad, not bad... Could be better... Could be worst...

Files:

Forward testing for P5.7.0,P5.7.4w,p6b5 in demo account.

My mistake...

hhsmoney:
gforce, good to see you. Phoenix needs new optimized setting files for the trading pairs as the default settings may no longer be effective. If you're going to trade with IBFX, you'll definitely need new setting files since the default settings were optimized for FXDD. Hope this helps.

My mistake.....I meant to say "Anyone using 5.7_4 on FXDD live? " I have been running 5.7.0 "live" on FXDD (Phoenix Fund) for some time now. I closed out my IBFX live account some time back.

Dion

gforcejunke:
My mistake.....I meant to say "Anyone using 5.7_4 on FXDD live? " I have been running 5.7.0 "live" on FXDD (Phoenix Fund) for some time now. I closed out my IBFX live account some time back. Dion

I will soon move to 5.7.4 on my live account. I am running GBP/USD and considering adding EUR/JPY as it is doing ok on my demo and also because this pair is not elated to USD (Divertification).

m6m6:
I will soon move to 5.7.4 on my live account. I am running GBP/USD and considering adding EUR/JPY as it is doing ok on my demo and also because this pair is not elated to USD (Divertification).

where can i get a phoenix 5.7.4 ea ?

thanks

saat2006:
where can i get a phoenix 5.7.4 ea ? thanks

I don't remember where it is so I am posting it here until it is listed with the other versions.

Files:

Bad start... Bad start...

Reason: