EA and strategy tester questions!!

I recently had someone build an EA I've been designing for quite a long time. the EA on small visualization test data worked properly and entered and exited trades as it was designed to.

but my issue/problem now is, I'm currently trying to backtest/optimize my EA. My first issue I've come across is I have around 1013 parameters and I try to optimize them all and it gives me this error saying i haven't selected any inputs to optimize. in fact I have selected the inputs I want to optimize. and I have put in the ranges I want the system to optimize.

my second issue is that i cant figure out how to test all 28 symbols as a group at the same time so i can get a REALLY accurate results from my test with all the symbols working together.

can anyone give me a little advise or tell me what I'm doing wrong? I would really like to get this done ASAP. this project as been on going for along time and I'm so close and ready to see it running live.

thank you.

Your first screenshot shows the issue.

You are selecting to many inputs at once for optimization. You need to break them down into groups and do separate optimization runs.

Once you have done that, you can go forward and test these settings (one set!) on a group of symbols to see in which they perform best/at all. - This gives you insight on curve fitting.

Sounds like you'll be doing lots of optimization runs now....
Reason: