Live Testing reports - page 29

is this an EA?

hi guys im new in this forum and i saw all the statements are good with this system,is this an EA or manual trading system?,if EA please send me the latest EA please...thnx a lot guys...

amri87:
hi guys im new in this forum and i saw all the statements are good with this system,is this an EA or manual trading system?,if EA please send me the latest EA please...thnx a lot guys...

Hi amri87

Welcome here

Phoenix is an automated EA in testing phase, some guys with live account.

You will find all in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

P570 is the stable version

P571 and P572a are under developpement

And more in the first posts in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561

In all cases, key word is : patience...

Read it all and good luck

TO AZBO

Statement since beginning in your way...

My account status per 02/02/07:

Account: IBFX_0

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% / SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Mode: 3, full auto, look, but don't touch

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY

Start 11/5/2006

Gain (%) 54.84% after 13 weeks

Gain ($$$) $25,615.08

Gain (pips) 3746

Account: IBFX_1

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY

Start 12/19/2007

Loss (%) -13.73% after 7 weeks

Loss ($$$) -$6,866.29

Gain (pips) 25

Account: IBFX_2

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Mode: 1, full auto, look, but don't touch

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY

Start 12/19/2007

Loss (%) -3.49% after 7 weeks

Loss ($$$) -$1,743.69

Loss (pips) -108

Account: FXDD_3

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD

Start 1/14/2007

Gain (%) 15.91% after 3 weeks

Gain ($$$) $7,953.97 new high-mark

Gain (pips) 1225

AZBOfin

bertbin:
TO AZBO Statement since beginning in your way...

looking good! i like your macro !!!

i know, i should have started with the FXDD account way earlier (i can hear you telling me: "i told you so" ). for the $JPY pair it seems to be the better choice (over IBFX).

when i compare your results (for the FXDD account) with mine, i see some major difference for the $JPY. i had a 504 pip gain, whereas you had only 34 pips.

did you manually interfer?

the week before i had a 392 pip loss for GBP$ and you lost "only" 152 pips.

maybe we should compare our trading log files...

lets see what happens next week i don't have much time this weekend to dig around anyways. my wife wants me to do some yard work and i hate doing it - i always put it up and up and up. now she got me under pressure and the ball is in her court. if i don't do that backyard today, i won't have a quite minute tomorrow, and tomorrow is super bowl sunday - it's a guy's sunday with beer and wings and hot dog and burger and dip and chips... yeahhh

take care

AZBOfin

Hi,

Just saw the results of your first account (IBFX_0 ). Only one word: Wow!

Nice floating too! Think I have to try this new version of Phoenix myself.

AZBOfin:
My account status per 02/02/07: AZBOfin

Hello Hendrick,

Nice to "read" you. How are things?

Yeah, the results are amazing. Daraknor and "the team" did a great job in taking phoenix to the next higher level. It amazes me even more that the rules you have setup back around version 3 and 4: "All parameters have to be in balance..." is still very valid and people take them into account.

AZBOfin

AZBOfin:
looking good! i like your macro !!!

i know, i should have started with the FXDD account way earlier (i can hear you telling me: "i told you so" ). for the $JPY pair it seems to be the better choice (over IBFX).

when i compare your results (for the FXDD account) with mine, i see some major difference for the $JPY. i had a 504 pip gain, whereas you had only 34 pips.

did you manually interfer?

the week before i had a 392 pip loss for GBP$ and you lost "only" 152 pips.

maybe we should compare our trading log files...

lets see what happens next week i don't have much time this weekend to dig around anyways. my wife wants me to do some yard work and i hate doing it - i always put it up and up and up. now she got me under pressure and the ball is in her court. if i don't do that backyard today, i won't have a quite minute tomorrow, and tomorrow is super bowl sunday - it's a guy's sunday with beer and wings and hot dog and burger and dip and chips... yeahhh

take care

AZBOfin

Late to answer you...

a/ FXDD :you owe me beer (a cold one) nothing more and not smiling !

b/ Results : yes there is a problem... Its seems that in your accounts IBFX0 and IBFX1 are nearly the same... But such a difference especially on $JPY : for the moment : no answer... better signal in US ....too hot here ?!?!?! I will try to dig that further this week.... but a hard problem...

c/ women : well... whatever americans, frenchs or venezuelian.s.. same song... Good luck and work hard : it's the price of peace....

d/ Have a good Super Bowl... I will go windsurfing... with my friend Bud coming from Denver...

See you

Hi Hendrick

Nice to "read" you again...

What do you about your "baby" ?

Grown up... but always looking for a "Trend Catcher" especially to cut losses..

See you

AZBOfin:
My account status per 02/02/07:

Account: IBFX_0

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% / SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY

Start 11/5/2006

AZBOfin

Hello AZBOfin,

im wonder, how can you test a demo account over more than 4 weeks ? I know only demo accounts that will be expired in 4 weeks.

THX

Cashtiger

Reason: