Does anybody know about this system.

Does it work in the Forex market ???

and how reliable is it.

it sounds very convincing

sounds to good to be true.

here is the link : check it out

http://www.reversalmagic.com/

I think it sounds too good to be true.

If I had this "magic" system I wouldn't bother to sell it for 395$. I'd open a full leverage account and become a millionaire in few weeks!

My advice is to stay away.

Good luck!

Anything that says "magic", "secret", "easy" and other seductive words are lying, in my opinion. Actually, a friend of mine had bought that system years ago and he told me that he could not get it to work.

magickfun:
Does anybody know about this system.

Does it work in the Forex market ???

and how reliable is it.

it sounds very convincing

sounds to good to be true.

here is the link : check it out

http://www.reversalmagic.com/

Again the very old question,why he is selling this holygrail?

It looks good but too hard to apply... and the setup will fail also.

Experience tells us that if it sounds too good to be true it normally is, and has a con man at the other end of it.

Try this indicator which was posted recently on site, again looks too good to be true and surprize it is. It repaints the past.

But you can have fun working out how you could of spent your millions if it did work.

Of course if it does work and you become a millionaire please remember me!

Gordon

Files:

ah.......... if only i could get a full refund on all the crap i bought when i first started i WOULD be a millionaire

Hi

thePipHunter:
ah.......... if only i could get a full refund on all the crap i bought when i first started i WOULD be a millionaire

) just develop your own system and make profit based on your style .

is there anybody out there who become a millionaire by purchase commercial system and trading for living ? pls let me know what system they bought

===============

Forex Indicators Collection

just develop your own system and make profit based on your style

.i have ,but thanks for the advice anyway,at least it was free

There is way too much discretion involved with this system. It involves drawing two lines, one trend line and one horizontal line, and where the two lines meet is supposed to be a reversal point. It's just another way of forecasting reversals. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Hi everybody,

Reversal Magic is a system designed to find turning points ,IN TIME.

To do so,you draw an horizontal line on previous tops/bottoms and then draw

one or several trendlines.The intersection points,IN TIME,between the horizontal line and the trendlines are higly probable turning points.

Gaps are of special importance-to use as intermediate drawing points for trendlines-,as you can see in the attached image,and there are many nuances to the system,but basically this is the system.

In the attached image you can see that the system worked fairly well to find 2 consecutive turning points,but this not always so.

My opinions on this system are :

1-Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn`t.

2-It is very subjetive,there are many probable candidates for trendline drawing points.It is more an art than a science.

3-It can be useful,as an additional confirmation for your own system.As a standalone system I think it is too dangerous.You can start drawing trendlines like crazy and will see turning points everywhere,and THIS can be very dangerous for your account`s health my friends.

So,it is not magic,but could be(or not) an interesting confirmation device for some of your trades.I personally do not use it on my trading since it is too subjective for my taste,the points are very easy to draw in retrospect but not so in realtime.

Regards.

SIMBA

Files:
Reason: