Reversal Magic trading system - page 10

Ok I understand, I will post no more charts with trendlines on because of reversal thinks he has copyright on them.

Bongo:
Here is similar strategy.

It is easy to create an EA.

b.

Looks like simple RR Track/Tweezer candle pattern

jeffx717:
Looks like simple RR Track/Tweezer candle pattern

Exactly, look word doc.

Very simple and profitable...looking on back test...

Need more tune up.

Maji:
Anything that says "magic", "secret", "easy" and other seductive words are lying, in my opinion. Actually, a friend of mine had bought that system years ago and he told me that he could not get it to work.

I agree, from my experience there is no magic arts occult or otherwise than tricksters. And secret is another meaning for the words I am gonna scam some unsuspecting buyer.

Hey I could tell you "the secret" on how to get rich but it would still be a crock of lies. The only one to get rich are the makers and sellers. These people have no code of ethics other than to screw people.

I can't say for the systems though, some are usually sold even if they are half decent but don't expect something that suits you even if it is an honest system, when you do not make a system you need to be in direct contact with the one that sells it to you to be able to ask questions on settings and setups for best trades, etc. You could be better making your own strategies then you know the strengths and weaknesses of it all through and through.

I think the most perfected systems are always simple ones - and advanced sophisticated money management rules. A possible filter for when not to trade and then not to overcomplicate the original design. And to keep to the original rules consistently. Of course using rules that make a system mechanical means better performance for consistent wins = longer chances of surviving trading another day.

fred I don't have permission to access the page of the post you quoted.

FseXy:
I agree, from my experience there is no magic arts occult or otherwise than tricksters. And secret is another meaning for the words I am gonna scam some unsuspecting buyer.

Hey I could tell you "the secret" on how to get rich but it would still be a crock of lies. The only one to get rich are the makers and sellers. These people have no code of ethics other than to screw people.

I can't say for the systems though, some are usually sold even if they are half decent but don't expect something that suits you even if it is an honest system, when you do not make a system you need to be in direct contact with the one that sells it to you to be able to ask questions on settings and setups for best trades, etc. You could be better making your own strategies then you know the strengths and weaknesses of it all through and through.

I think the most perfected systems are always simple ones - and advanced sophisticated money management rules. A possible filter for when not to trade and then not to overcomplicate the original design. And to keep to the original rules consistently. Of course using rules that make a system mechanical means better performance for consistent wins = longer chances of surviving trading another day.

fred I don't have permission to access the page of the post you quoted.

This has nothing to do with magic.

Read Simba's post and maybe you will get a better idea of what this is all about.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175353/page5

MJP

I have re-read Simbas comments and will be open to Reversal if he thinks he can show me that his system can improve my trading with some free coaching from himself. If it turns out that indeed there is worth in this method and that I have not been applying it correctly I will gladly post my findings here. I cant get much fairer than that.

Comments

fred:
I have re-read Simbas comments and will be open to Reversal if he thinks he can show me that his system can improve my trading with some free coaching from himself. If it turns out that indeed there is worth in this method and that I have not been applying it correctly I will gladly post my findings here. I cant get much fairer than that.

WOW..

I thought the thread was closed,just saw today that it has taken a life of its own..well,if you allow me some comments:

1-I stand by all I wrote before about the system,the difficulties I experienced and the help I received from Michael(Reversal).

2-Minime: You like trading Channels...well ,1 third of the system is based on channel surfing,though,IMHO,this is not the strongest part,not due to weakness in the "surfing" methods which are excellent,but because what really adds differential value is the combination of the other 2 systems.

3-Rick: You will not need to program complicated formulas,there is a formula if you just want to use it,Frankly,I have never used it,and Michael was so kind to give me a copy of an excel spreadsheet to facilitate its use,but,again,I have never used it...you don`t need it.

4-Fred: I understand your frustration,and your comments,because I shared them for a long time...and,indeed,I believe that your decision to "train" with Michael is going to end to positive results..additionally,I suggest that you download his "live trading" journal,with many examples of how he trades the sp500,it helped me a lot in seeing how he integrated the 3 methods,day by day ,trade by trade.

And,probably,after the training ,you can post your opinion here too...having alternative views can help members of the Forum in making a better decision.

Regards

Simba

Reversal:
This has nothing to do with magic. MJP

Reversal, do you have an EA or ONLY theory?

Thanks

Bongo

I have one suggesion.

It is possible to start from Simba's post #11 and continue like that by development concerning the reversal system.

Because according to the first post of this thread it is commercial system and this thread is in public section only because of some members' good posts (Simba posts for example) and Reversal's analysis posts.

The members can come to the same with commercial system logic as a conclusion finally without posting any part of his commercial system in the beginning.

Logic can not be copywrited and progress can not be stopped. But posting parts of commercial system (about 500 dollars costs) on this thread in the beginning is not logical sorry.

Just came to same conclusion without his commercial theory as a prompting and everything will be fine.

To Bongo:

If this system is sold for the about 500 dollars so how EA can be free?

We can develop the same one.

Let's keep this thread for Reversal and his analysis which he is posting sometimes.

Reason: