[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 418

stater:

Could you please tell me if I understood correctly, these two parameters will refer to the previous candle (for example, on the H1 chart, the time is 12:01, it will be Open and High of the 11:00 candle)?

x=Open[1];

y=High[1];

Yes, if the zero bar on the H1 has started of course.

Vinin:

Modern video cards allow you to connect two monitors. You can have two video cards, then you can connect four

And not modern ones either, any AGP card (except the oldest ones) allows you to connect two monitors.

Good afternoon.People, someone please help me with the WindowScreenShot function. For the 3rd day no one is answering((. Wrote the following script (see attached file).

In 2 words about the script. The script is intended for making screenshots of the current chart of the client terminal window. In the external variable extern datetime Time_bar the time of bar from which and up to the zero bar will be created (taking into account the right indent on the chart) is specified. In the line

int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,Time_bar,true)

the serial number of the bar we have specified in the external variable extern datetime time_bar is searched for. The function itself, in the line

bool f=WindowScreenShot(name+".gif",1024,768,bar_number,Scale,View_graph)

Now here's the question... For simplicity, let's assume that we need to create a screenshot of the last two bars. Then, if the line

is left unchanged, the result will be the following screenshot

That is, there is no bar in the screenshot (although the string

int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,bar_time,true)

the bar number by time should be calculated)

If this line is presented in the following way

int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,Time_bar,true)+2

you'll get the screenshot we wanted:

Question: why in case this string has the following form

the screenshot is taken with a shift of 2 bars to the right of the one specified in the above line?

P.S. In order not to clutter up the forum, thank you in advance for your reply
Files:

Vinin:

Yes, if of course the zero bar on the hour bars has started.

can the following function with parameters be used to determine if the bar has started:

int min=1;
int sec=59;

if ( TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())==m && TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent())==n)

{

if so, puts a pause

}

stater:

can we use this function with parameters to determine if the bar has started:

int min=1;
int sec=59;

if ( TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())==m && TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent())==n)

{

if yes, put a pause

}

Of course you can, but if the transactions are significantly less than planned, you can look for another condition

7777877:

Good afternoon.People, someone please help with the WindowScreenShot function. For the 3rd day no one is answering((. Wrote the following script (see attached file).

In 2 words about the script. The script is intended for making screenshots of the current chart of the client terminal window. In the external variable extern datetime Time_bar the time of bar from which and up to the zero bar will be created (taking into account the right indent on the chart) is specified. In the line

the serial number of the bar we have specified in the external variable extern datetime time_bar is searched for. The function itself, in the line

bool f=WindowScreenShot(name+".gif",1024,768,bar_number,Scale,View_graph)

Now here's the question... For simplicity, let's assume that we need to create a screenshot of the last two bars. Then, if the line

is left unchanged, the result will be the following screenshot

That is, there is no bar in the screenshot (although the string

the bar number by time should be calculated)

If this line is presented in the following way

int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,Time_bar,true)+2

then we will get the screenshot we wanted:

Question: why in case this string has the following form

the screenshot is made with a shift of 2 bars to the right from the specified in the above line?

P.S. In order not to clutter up the forum, thank you in advance for your answer

And click "bar shift" in the terminal beforehand.

FAQ:

And first, click "bar shift" in terminal.

Unlatch... Result is the same:

WITHOUT "+2":

With value "+2" in line int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,Time_bar,true):

Note: the vertical red line on the left (last screenshot of the chart) marks the bar from which you want to take a screenshot, but without "+2" in the line int bar_number=iBarShift(NULL,0,Time_bar,true).

P.S. I'm just starting to go crazy(((.

In fact... My advice is to take this as a feature and use it, but if it bothers you too much, write to the service dec.

FAQ:
In fact... My advice - take it as a feature and use it, if it bothers you too much - write to the service dec.
Sorry, but I'm only recently engaged in programming, so I'm not familiar with the slang yet. Ficha - this must be a glitch... Please clarify the "terms" usayet and service dec. )))

A feature - a small inconsistency, which, however, does not interfere, and sometimes even provides undocumented opportunities, such as OrderClosePrice() - if you close an order with this parameter in the closing price, it will close, no need to bother with determining the price by order type.

Bug - bug in the program (incorrigible feature)

Servidec - a place where users write letters with detected bugs. It is located on the fifth forum in your profile (additional registration is required)

Reason: