New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 26

Maple, the first impression you get from the market could create unrealistic expectations. So when you let time go by you begin to see and understand markets more clearly. So take your time and don't rush it. The experience and profits will take care of themselves.

Yes of course Forex is a risky business but also very profitable if we do it in right way. If you have knowldge and skills and can do hard work then it will be profitable for you and you can get lot of profit from it.

Start from the fact that you can lose

At demo accounts and wonder indicators

Demo trading for at least 5-6 months

Everybody should start with one question : do I want to lose money?

Read books and forum posts and open demo/micro account - and as always don't trust the snake-oil boys.

whisperer:
Everybody should start with one question : do I want to lose money?

Each Forex trader who is doing his trades is a potential candidate for loosing his money in the Forex markets.

And this is the reason newbie traders must be cautioned of the risks in the Forex when they are starting out

TradeMasterz:
Each Forex trader who is doing his trades is a potential candidate for loosing his money in the Forex markets. And this is the reason newbie traders must be cautioned of the risks in the Forex when they are starting out

With HFTs doing what they do it is not a matter of risk, but a matter of hit-and-run if you are lucky not to get scammed by HFTs (see how forex brokers are buying HFT companies - did you ever wonder why?)

i think we should start from forex demo account.

Reason: