New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 16

In my experience, I start trading with demo account from FBS to to feel what the atmosphere in trading. And may be start trading with demo account is the best way to start trade.

I start trade with demo account from fbs, because i'm not sure i can get profit if i use real account to trade because it's enough risky... and i think start trading with demo account is the right choice..

How to make money in Forex

Hello,

I am interested in hearing your trading strategies

Please share with me as I am a newbie in the Forex industry

Thank you

How to make money in Forex

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in Forex and wish to get any advice Please share your strategies on how you think it will be best to trade in Forex

Thank you,

MikeLim:
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics?

And, a few questions to the reqular traders here if it's okay :P :

1) How profitable can forex be?

2) How much do you earn by trading forex? (I know it's confidential but to anyone who wants to answer it, thanks!)

Michael

I thin if you are a new trader you must read sites and forums about forex because it will give you idea how this market goes, it also gives you free tutorial from the experts because some also go here for advices.

Carl09:
I thin if you are a new trader you must read sites and forums about forex because it will give you idea how this market goes, it also gives you free tutorial from the experts because some also go here for advices.

yup, joining forums is such a big help for the newbies who really need a full understanding of forex. There are members who will really help you to understand what are the important things you need to know about trading. So I advice the newbies to join forums.:)

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hi

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

Tools in trading

What are the important tools that I need when trading?

How to choose broker

Hi, everybody. I am new on the Forex and here. I want to trade on Forex.

I'm afraid to loose my money. Could anybody give me an advise how to start, what brokers' conditions are the best for trading and how to start for better results.

MikeLim:
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics?

And, a few questions to the reqular traders here if it's okay :P :

1) How profitable can forex be?

2) How much do you earn by trading forex? (I know it's confidential but to anyone who wants to answer it, thanks!)

Michael

first you need to find a good and trusted broker .

then you must search about the leverage and promotions which you want.

then start trading

Reason: