If your strategy is wining, which one of the following ways of exit is best for making more

• 22% (30)
  • 20% (27)
  • 16% (22)
  • 17% (23)
  • 26% (36)
Total voters: 106

I like to have a fixed TP/SL from the beginning but give some options to leave the trade by indicator. This way you should get the most out of the trade and you are safe if theres a downtime on your connection or something like that. Its never bad to have a plan b.

Forgot Other, or none of the above.

I use indicator to close order. Of course I lost some money but I can release order and open other order :D

Marco vd Heijden:
Forgot Other, or none of the above.
I doubt there is anyone wining without having an exit plan or perhaps you can explain a bit more.

Some time the indicators are lagging so that when you exit all your profits go into drain

I setup SL -+100 pips if I see that the pair is running around at the same level about 15 mins.    

Tonny Obare:
I doubt there is anyone wining without having an exit plan or perhaps you can explain a bit more.

Not without exit plan but it simply isn't in your list.

You only speak of exit by indicator and or exit by fixed SL/TP.

If you post a poll then make sure it can also reflect things outside of your own mindset because there can be more.

Trail is a ever best way to exit compare to all

Always set SL. Before entering the market you have to ask your self how much i am willing to loose. Changing your SL when you are loosing is huge mistake. If your deal goes your way you can change the SL and put in profit zone. Flowing SL. When i open a deal a set up both TP/SL, but if the deal goes very good for me i just change the SL in zone that if it hits it i still make money and i leave TP open.

I went with use tp and Sl and use indicators to exit. In this case it will have to be at least 2 lots or exit one lot at TP and exit the other lot with indicator. if you use a fixed SL and TP, the run can still continue for a while but u are still protected with the stop loses on both if there is a sudden reversal and moreso, maybe your TP will be hit for the first lot before the reversal
Reason: