ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 67

maybe i missed something, but why are you using M15 timeframe instead of M30 or Hourly? Also, for the GMACD do you go by the main trend. how do you use this additional indicator to filter out trades? thanks for all your help

zeman:
Im done... GJ 15pips + 21pips / UJ 15pips + 15pips Not my best entries at the moment...not low enough... but nice trades... 66 PIPS

gtketum:
maybe i missed something, but why are you using M15 timeframe instead of M30 or Hourly? Also, for the GMACD do you go by the main trend. how do you use this additional indicator to filter out trades? thanks for all your help

Ok...refers to what im MENTION before ... TF 15 ONLY for GU AND EU (faster entry and 10-15pips can easily catch in hand).. not for others.. TF 30 for others pair( UJ,UCHF,GJ) include EU AND GU FOR BIGGER PIPS...

Im entered ISAKAS signal only onEUROPEAN SESSION OPEN TILL US SESSION CLOSE ( thanks for Perky and Et_phonehome) GMACD just tested by me but im still entered trade with ISAKAS standard entries.. NIce trades..

Gbp/jpy H1

Hi, Guys.

I've been having very good signal with this Indicator.

I swapped the Starlight for the Awesome Oscilattor. I find it gives better signals on the 1H TF.

I've also added Parabolic Sar to catch identify re-entries

The two White lines are SMA 50, one set to High and the other to Low.

And the great kuskus. Thanks Zeman.

This set up works great on 1 -4 TF for me. I haven't got alot of time nowadays to trade watch the chart so I use the 4H alot with great success. The GBP/JPY is a nice trender. Check it on the other pair over the higher TF's and you will see alot of great trends with great signals.

Here some additions- VQ with alert

I added the VQ with alert for some extra confirmation.

just load the template

Files:
vq.ex4  12 kb
x.tpl  6 kb

GMACD settings

. . . GMACD just tested by me but im still entered trade with ISAKAS standard entries.. NIce trades..

your settings for GMACD are 4, 60, and . . .9?

thank you.

Files:

Files:
tacobell.gif  21 kb

Ok.. this is the different to get the best entries for GU & EU

The TF30 is for second view ( GU & EU after the first entries view on TF15)

U can hold u second position refers to tf 30 bbands dot to see the trend direction ( its not major trend direction of that day but its trend direction for tf30 only)......

TIMEFRAME 15

TIMEFRAME 30

Files:
gu1.gif  17 kb
gu2.gif  16 kb

Zeman, thanks for this system and your continued patience in answering our questions.

one more question. . so your trades start from the european session. what if a trade starts say 1 hr before european open, do you try to find a good reentry point and jump in when the european market opens or do you just wait for another trade.

zeman:
Ok.. this is the different to get the best entries for GU & EU

The TF30 is for second view ( GU & EU after the first entries view on TF15)

U can hold u second position refers to tf 30 bbands dot to see the trend direction ( its not major trend direction of that day but its trend direction for tf30 only)......

TIMEFRAME 15

TIMEFRAME 30

gtketum:
Zeman, thanks for this system and your continued patience in answering our questions. one more question. . so your trades start from the european session. what if a trade starts say 1 hr before european open, do you try to find a good reentry point and jump in when the european market opens or do you just wait for another trade.

my pleasure if u see entries signal coming before european session ( lets says, 1 hours left ) viewed ur TF 30 first before entry on TF15 ( EU & GU ) to determine what is the major trend of TF30 (major trend of tf30 means, depends on BBands, ashi, star colour..) hm...its safest ways for entry BUT honestly, if i see that signal coming before european session ( 1hours left ), im jump on it..

Reason: