ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 62

MiniMe,

Can you please post your rules and template, because I had see some pictures with 30 min charts and others with 1 H charts or maybe a miss something?

I will apreciate.

PartyPips

I was able to see the file maybe the adobe version is different .. I have uploaded the file agian after saving it as adobe version 5

PartyPips

I switch between time frames to see the trend direction and pattern (the GMACD show the trend direction but not the pattern) thats why you may have different pictures..

I am using KusKus as mian indicator but I trade only in the trend direction ( mostly 4H and daily .. rules are simple :

Trend + KusKus "to enter the trade" .. No stoploss .. .30 min chat .. 15 pip trail stop "to exit the trade"... All currency ..money mangemnet, pls see post #595

I put all the indicators + the template I use on post # 592 ... feel free to remove some or all the indicators

Plan your trades and leave the computer ... the less you trade the more money you make

Thank you very much MiniMe,

One more question, what indicators do you use on 4H and daily charts for trend direction?

See you

PartyPips

PartyPips:
Thank you very much MiniMe,

One more question, what indicators do you use on 4H and daily charts for trend direction?

See you

PartyPips

Ok Lets make it more simple

First see the rules of KusKus if they apply ( all the three colors are red or all the three colors are green then .. look in the GMACD indicator if the 4H and D1 match the colors of the KusKus meaning you have

BBands_Stop + Ashi + KusKus + 4H + 1D are all the same color then take the trade if not ... then skip the trade ... the reason I do it that way, is because I trade with no stoploss so I go with the trend ...Please remeber money manegment is importnat .. your expose to the market with no stoploss so you need to allow the market to go with you or against you .. that why you go with the trend .. otherwise ... if you plan to go against the trend please Trade ONLY KusKus rules because with no stoploss you will have to sit next to the computer all day ...

No good trades now for me, when I see a good example I will take a screen shot and post it

MiniMe,

Once again thank you for your help.

PartyPips

I recomend a stoploss of SL - 100 pips, it's better with stop loss then going crazy with no protection at all..

Just a single piece of advise.

I recomend a stoploss of SL - 100 pips, it's better with stop loss then going crazy with no protection at all..

Just a single piece of advise.

ANCOLL:
I recomend a stoploss of SL - 100 pips, it's better with stop loss then going crazy with no protection at all.. Just a single piece of advise.

just got the .pdf files.. thanks miniME... erm..SL 100 pips ancoll? U win some, u lose some...depends on u.. myself, SL around 30 -40 pips..

nice nice and nice trading for today..

GU - r3 , EU - R2, UJ - S1 , uchf- S2... waiting for reversal..

Files:
eu_4.gif  15 kb
gu_2.gif  14 kb
uchf_1.gif  16 kb
ujpy.gif  15 kb

Zeman do you short now UCAD ?

question to mini

Hi Mini,

trying ur system. I found that EUR/CHF is short today. At 0.00 CET all was short, BUT after a while, when it went like 2-3 pips up, also H4 and D1 turned green, which was a bit scary for me.

You have a fixed day time, when to decide and then let the trade just alone?

BTW it looks fine now with my trade.

And thanks for your contribution.

Reason: