ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 10

really great zeman, big thanks.

when u would exit the trade, pe now on gbp/usd. whats ur target?

baggermatsch:
really great zeman, big thanks. when u would exit the trade, pe now on gbp/usd. whats ur target?

ur mean? profit target or what? or decision before close the trade?

by the way...thanks bro

i mean both of them

baggermatsch:
i mean both of them

takes 10 first n stop at the peak.for better and low risk stop, look at the lower timeframe

really good days for ISAKAS... im really happy today

Congrats Zeman

zeman:
really good days for ISAKAS... im really happy today

Still trying to wrap my head around this KUsKUs stop

zeman,

If you ever miss the signal to enter a trade, would you still consider going in or would you wait for the next signal?

et_phonehome_2:
zeman, If you ever miss the signal to enter a trade, would you still consider going in or would you wait for the next signal?

i wil say YES if the signal are strong.

how to see

zeman:
i wil say YES if the signal are strong.

How to see the Signal are Strong ?

Zemen,

Last night, I had shorted USDCAD based upon your system, but exited out early this morning before NFP announcement, made 33 PIPs out of it, I couldn't stay up last night waiting. Do you put a TP or SL on your positions? Also would you close your position when it hits the channel line since I have noticed price will go back the other way, but not necessarily with a signal.

Awhile back, I believe you were looking into having an EA for your system, I wanted to know if there's been any progress on it....

Would you still use this system to trade after the news? I just know that if there's a big run-up, there's not much room for PIPs sometimes...

Reason: