FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 18

cja:
I altered the candle time code to show the Local time in hours and minutes, Is this what you are after or can the time be displayed anywhere on the chart. time.mq4

Thank you for this, CJA. But it only tells me what the time is and in my case 2 hours late. I would like it to work as a stopwatch informing me on the 15M as an example, that there is still 35m left before the hour, etc. Possible? Of course for you, no problem. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Very nice to see the data in a separate window. One thing I have noticed is that if I draw trendlines, when I chage to different timeframes the trendlines all disappear. Is there something I need to set to prevent this happening?

Thanks

Options

nina:
Hi, CJA!

There is something wrong.

I can not see anything.

It has not options.

Nina

The original indicator you supplied is the 4 period average

the NEW indicator is the 3 period average

Sorry i did not mean that the new indicator had adjustable options in it.

Trendlines

lockstock:
Very nice to see the data in a separate window. One thing I have noticed is that if I draw trendlines, when I chage to different timeframes the trendlines all disappear. Is there something I need to set to prevent this happening? Thanks

You are right i have tried it on the display indicators and if you change timeframes the trendlines are deleted, it must be the Object Delete function which removes the coloured rectangles when you remove the indicator from the chart, i have tried removing the delete function but that did not work, will have to have a think about that and get back to you.

cja:
I got these done just as a couple of options, I managed to get the Daily Local time or the Daily Server time moved to the right of the current candle with label and moving with the price and also 2 examples of Time set into the top right and bottom right of the chart, not what you were after but i had already done them, interesting that the time was 2 hours late the local function is supposed to automatically set to the local time.

I will have a look at your request as time permits

Here are the other Time indicators these can be made as long as Year/Month/Date/Hours/Minutes/Seconds or shortened to Hours/Minutes with or without seconds.

this may give you an idea of where you want your time info placed or displayed? Let me know, colours size placement etc.

Thank you very much, I will look at them and let you know. Obviously your time is of prime imporatnce, so whenever you have a minute to spare, so to speak, I would appreciate you looking at my request.

I can tell you now already that I would like to have it near the candle so that I can see where the action is how long I need to wait before the Hour-candle closes.

Wishing you an enjoyable weekend.

thank u dear

uagadugu:
Hello all

Here is the ea for this system.I to make at last night.Please test and post yours comments ......

ps:To change property "hourtoclose" for hour of your broker for to close all positions..

thank u for this ea

but what is the best TF ?

timeframe question

timeframe doesn't matter. Just check the rules of the system and you will know why.

By the way, ea is up $1500 this week, trading 1 lot, 6 pairs.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Time Indicators

ValeoFX:
Thank you for this, CJA. But it only tells me what the time is and in my case 2 hours late. I would like it to work as a stopwatch informing me on the 15M as an example, that there is still 35m left before the hour, etc. Possible? Of course for you, no problem. Thanks in advance. Best wishes.

I got these done just as a couple of options, I managed to get the Daily Local time or the Daily Server time moved to the right of the current candle with label and moving with the price and also 2 examples of Time set into the top right and bottom right of the chart, not what you were after but i had already done them, interesting that the time was 2 hours late the local function is supposed to automatically set to the local time.

I will have a look at your request as time permits

Here are the other Time indicators these can be made as long as Year/Month/Date/Hours/Minutes/Seconds or shortened to Hours/Minutes with or without seconds.

this may give you an idea of where you want your time info placed or displayed? Let me know, colours size placement etc.

Indicators changed as slight issue in code affecting some chart functions

time_local.mq4

time_local_chart_corner.mq4

time_server.mq4

time_server_chart_corner.mq4

Trendlines issue

lockstock:
Very nice to see the data in a separate window. One thing I have noticed is that if I draw trendlines, when I chage to different timeframes the trendlines all disappear. Is there something I need to set to prevent this happening? Thanks

Problem fixed go to Post 105 and download the latest indicators.

It was a problem with the ObjectDelete code i had it set to a general setting so have changed it to be more selective with what it deletes.

Thanks for pointing that problem out this is how we fine tune and develope things.

Enjoy.

cja:
Problem fixed go to Post 105 and download the latest indicators.

It was a problem with the ObjectDelete code i had it set to a general setting so have changed it to be more selective with what it deletes.

Thanks for pointing that problem out this is how we fine tune and develope things.

Enjoy.

Great. Thanks again. Wish I could do something like this, but alas I'm not clever enough.

Reason: