FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 11

average daily range indicator

The average daily range indicator is counting Sunday as a day in its calculations...this is bringing the avg daily range down lower than it should be.

How can we make this indicator ignore Sunday?

popok_sakti:
Firstly, I want to Thank You iGOR for sharing this great system.

Yesterday, I started doing forward test of this great system. However my euro result is different than what kevmcfoster reported. For the euro, I got -8 pips, because I firstly I got sell position for EURUSD and then it reached its stoploss ( which is 30 pips ), because it came back up.

For GBPUSD is roughly the same.

FYI, I use FXDD as my mt4 broker.

kevmcfoster, I was wondering, which mt4 broker did you use ?

Regs,

popok_sakti

Hi popok

Im using neuimex. For 18th oct my daily avg range for cable is 116 pips and for euro is 65 pips...wht does ur platform say?

kevin

kevmcfoster:
Hi popok

Im using neuimex. For 18th oct my daily avg range for cable is 116 pips and for euro is 65 pips...wht does ur platform say?

kevin

Hi kevin,

Thank you for your reply,

FXDD Daily AVG Range for 18th Oct:

GBPUSD: 116

EURUSD: 65

USDCHF: 75

popok_sakti

ea for this system

Hello all

Here is the ea for this system.I to make at last night.Please test and post yours comments ......

ps:To change property "hourtoclose" for hour of your broker for to close all positions..

Files:

Hi Igor. That's the best breakout system I ever heard of. Good work of mind.

Thank you very much for sharing.

best regard

viat

uagadugu:
Hello all

Here is the ea for this system.I to make at last night.Please test and post yours comments ......

ps:To change property "hourtoclose" for hour of your broker for to close all positions..

The file does not attach to chart after compiling

folder experts

Did you to put the ea at the experts folder? Here is working at FXDD and Northfinance ...

RickW00716:
The average daily range indicator is counting Sunday as a day in its calculations...this is bringing the avg daily range down lower than it should be. How can we make this indicator ignore Sunday?

Hi.

If you use a broker that are useing CET timezone you will not have that problem.

I use Alpari and it works fine with the indicator.

Arctic4x

cja:
Hi iGoR,

I think i have managed to make a graphic representation of the system.

Indicator looks good so far!

Some possible additions:

1) Indication of second reversal (no further trade allowed in this case).

2) Current profit/loss if traded according to the rules.

Thanks again for the good work!

cja:

Have added in another colour to show the full DAILY AVERAGE RANGE so you can tell when price is approaching that level and the colour changes to a lighter green when the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE is exceeded warning you to be aware the trade may be nearing its end.

I prefer indicator #2, a very nice tool!

Thanks for cja's great effort!

Reason: