rswamy4449:
---------------------------------------------------

Please look at post #106

I think page number: 11

Hope this helps!

rswamy4449

MAY YOU HAVE MANY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's meant to be a blessing)

Thank you sooooo much. I've been through the thread several times . . . don't know how I missed that.

Fx Diva

rswamy4449:
---------------------------------------------------

Please look at post #106

I think page number: 11

Hope this helps!

rswamy4449

Huge apologies to everyone . . . I had a difficult time searching because I had the response coming up as "threads" instead of as "posts"

Thanks again RSWAMY4449.

Fx Diva

Ye" You are welcome!

fxdiva:
MAY YOU HAVE MANY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's meant to be a blessing)

Thank you sooooo much. I've been through the thread several times . . . don't know how I missed that.

Fx Diva

---------------------------------------------

You are welcome!

rswamy4449

fxigorsystem

HI,

I have had this ea setup on the 3 majors since yesterday....no orders.. no nothing, have re-installed, compiled and still nothing>>>any ideas????

thanks,

leighton

Make sure you have the "allow live trading" box checked.

The ea made $2000 today trading 1 lot, 6 pairs

And expert advisors button on top of your screen should be on as well. ea works perfect. It opens some weird trades as well with t/p levels....definitely not using dbo system for them, but they are profitable...any ideas Uagadugu?

Time Conversion

Hey guys I'm in Atlanta, Georgia EST and I think I've done the conversion correctly . . . would 14 be right for me?

Or should I go by the time of the location of the company server?

I'm with Interbankfx.

Fx Diva

mpower:
Make sure you have the "allow live trading" box checked.

The ea made $2000 today trading 1 lot, 6 pairs

And expert advisors button on top of your screen should be on as well. ea works perfect. It opens some weird trades as well with t/p levels....definitely not using dbo system for them, but they are profitable...any ideas Uagadugu?

Is that with a standard lot or a mini?

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
Is that with a standard lot or a mini? Fx Diva

Approximately 1 pip equals to $1 for minis. So, to make $2000 with minis, it means you are making 2000 pips. If you assume every pair has made equal contributions, then it is about 333 pips per pair using 1 lot. Now, do you think that is possible? I think not, so I will have to assume that those are standard lots.

The reason I gave this example is to make you, myself and other members perform some basic calculations and familiarize ourselves with the basics of forex. I think that is a better way to be successful trader than depend on others for answers. Sorry, I don't want to sound critical, but I wanted to use this example to show how to do basic calculations.

fxdiva:
Hey guys I'm in Atlanta, Georgia EST and I think I've done the conversion correctly . . . would 14 be right for me?

Or should I go by the time of the location of the company server?

I'm with Interbankfx.

Fx Diva

06:00 - 16:00 GMT = 08:00 - 18:00 CET = 2:00 - 12:00 EST

and

Eastern Daylight Time/ Summer Time (EDT) = GMT-4

Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5

Reason: