FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 27

FrankC:
Hi cja/iGoR,

Is this thread dead now? I just hope not

I read through all the posting, and found your system very interesting. Is anyone following the latest indicator posted by cja?

Today was a huge up-down swing for all 4 majors, and LONG/ENTRY position has been reversed!!! See the attached for USDJPY:

LONG Entry: 122.64

SHORT Entry: 122.70

The indicator I am using is the latest posted by cja ((T_S_R) SIGNAL Alert Alarm GMT_Shift.mq4) in post#252.

Hope someone reply....

Sorry it has taken so long i did not see these posts earlier, yes you are right the Long entry has swapped with the Short, as price moves down the Long entry will follow behind 50% of the Daily average giving you a Long entry when price reverses.

cja:
Sorry i do not know anything about the EA only the indicator perhaps the EA is set up to trade with within different parameters, the indicator will only show an entry after price has moved 50% of the Dailiy average.

Hi, cja,

thanks for your response!

I put your indicator with the EA, and they work together very well for several days, and it made good pips in demo account. i mean the EA open position at the very same price given by your indi, except today. Considering that it happend at 00:00, I think it might have something to do with the EA strategies. So , did you use the EA? and met this situation?

EA & TSR Indicator

Rokanet:
Hi, cja,

thanks for your response!

I put your indicator with the EA, and they work together very well for several days, and it made good pips in demo account. i mean the EA open position at the very same price given by your indi, except today. Considering that it happend at 00:00, I think it might have something to do with the EA strategies. So , did you use the EA? and met this situation?

No i do not trade with EA's so i can't really comment on it.

Regards cja

Has anyone had success with this system? If so, please share.

I modified the breakout indicator so the user could specify the periods.

This method is very much like one that I use.

Files:

After reading through this thread, it seems like a KEY piece of information is missing... MINIMUM DAILY RANGE (MDR)!!

Why wait for the currency to move 50% of the average when you know it will most likely move past the MDR?

I always exploit knowing what the minimum range has been.

I added MINIMUM RANGE for the 20 periods to the comments.

Files:

hi

TheRumpledOne:

I modified the breakout indicator so the user could specify the periods.

This method is very much like one that I use.

Hi RO how about your method performance in a week ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi RO how about your method performance in a week ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

You can find me and listen live everyday.

Re T-S-R) Daily Range Display#2.MQ4

Hi CJA,

Can you please modify indicator (T-S-R) Daily Range Display#2.MQ4 to calculate and display pips from Bottom Daily Range and pips from Top Daily Range similar to Pips from open

Many Thanks

Redsama

Reason: