FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 17

mpower,

artic4x,

sorry for the late reply guys just come back from holiday. well i'm from Malaysia which is (+8 GMT)

through my not so exact calculation 1800 cet is equall to 0100 hrs my local time

but i'm still searching the exact time convertion

mpower:
Make sure you have the "allow live trading" box checked.

The ea made $2000 today trading 1 lot, 6 pairs

And expert advisors button on top of your screen should be on as well. ea works perfect. It opens some weird trades as well with t/p levels....definitely not using dbo system for them, but they are profitable...any ideas Uagadugu?

Are you using the defaults and all automation? Just wondering.

I watched my pips go up to 89 today using 3 pairs but, I really wanted to see this ea in action so, I let it run it's course and it ended up closing with 48 pips.

That's 41 pips more that I could have had if I closed manually.

It then opened another trade for 18 more pips for a total of 66 so far today.

Did you let the ea run on automatic yesterday or did you close by hand? I think I found 5 of the currencies you traded from a previous post: [ eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, usd/jpy, eur/usd, usd/cad]

Trying to learn.

Thanks,

Fx Diva

Thanks cja and guru for the candle timers.

cja, its fine in the main window.

thanks again

Comparisons

Just trying to compare. My screen is showing this:

ADR 86

Avg 1 day 75

Avg 5 day 86

Avg 10 day 90

Avg 20 day 94

Rm up -33

Rm down 66

I know these results (up & down) are time relative, but did anyone else get these averages today?

Fx Diva

Time

ValeoFX:
CJA< I would like an HOURLY Clock displayed on my 5M / 15M charts please. I have this incredible clock sitting next to the candle, but it only shows you the time left for the 5M / 15m candle, etc. I want to visually see on the 5m chart where in the hour we are. Much appreciate if you can oblige, thanks.

I altered the candle time code to show the Local time in hours and minutes, Is this what you are after or can the time be displayed anywhere on the chart.

time.mq4

Files:
time.mq4  2 kb

(T_S_R)-data Window

As promised here is the TSR Display indicator with a separate Data window, I had to code in the Daily OPEN slightly different to the TSR Display#3 indicator due to conflict with the Data window so the OPEN level line is now black and not Coral as previous.

Will look at an alarm for the LONG/SHORT entries as soon as time permits

enjoy.

t_s_r-data_window.mq4

Files:

Hi, CJA!

I'm using the indicator I attach. I think a new one has been made that calculate daily range more accurately.

Could you fix it?

THX.

Nina

Files:

Daily Average Range

nina:
Hi, CJA!

I'm using the indicator I attach. I think a new one has been made that calculate daily range more accurately.

Could you fix it?

THX.

Nina

Hi nina

As far as i am aware the only change made was that originally the average was taken from Yesterday, 5 Days,10 Days & 20 Days and now the average does not include Yesterday's figures. There was some talk of Sunday upsetting the figures but i am not sure what the outcome of that was, anyway i have renamed this indicator so you have the option of using either a 4 period average or a 3 period average.

t_s_rrange2__new.mq4

Files:

cja:
Hi nina

As far as i am aware the only change made was that originally the average was taken from Yesterday, 5 Days,10 Days & 20 Days and now the average does not include Yesterday's figures. There was some talk of Sunday upsetting the figures but i am not sure what the outcome of that was, anyway i have renamed this indicator so you have the option of using either a 4 period average or a 3 period average.

t_s_rrange2__new.mq4

Hi!

You are great, CJA.

THX.

Nina

Hi, CJA!

There is something wrong.

I can not see anything.

It has not options.

Nina

Reason: