HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help - page 6

help...........

Premised: I do not speak English and to use the translator automatic rifle, sorry...........

Some considerations and questions. This market of the coins e' a lot flown them and has many oscillations. There are many EA that go enough well, but only in a sense, only opening contrary positions to the trend and therefore attending the execution of the orders only when the prices return behind. (firebird v0[1].61.01__ea_)

Ce is some that counterbalance two coins with others two, (EUR_USD sell and GBP_USD buy) and go well (SelectiveHedge_$_$_v(4)). But why not to make also the contrary? Someone that it knows to program the modifications of the codes could modify these EA in order to make also the contrary of that they make now? It could also put a limit to the positions that the EA opens? I task that could be opened a sure limited number of positions in the two senses and be seen if the market, oscillating, succeeds to take them all.

I would want to know what of thoughts.

Thanks

Romano

I think I understand what you mean...

The basis of this system is that if the system enters on drawdown it will slowlly reconver on interest.

If the srawdown is not tooooo big and your account has sufficient margin (a bit generic I know) you will not enter call margin.

You can open the EA on two charts (instead of one) with two diferent magic numbers. But you must have in mind that that the swap will easely kill your profits on the other edge.

hi im now running the ea live with fxdd

running 3 hedges with the ea

hedge 1 gbpusd/usdchf ratio 1;2

hedge 2+3 gbpjpy/chfjpy1:2

the gbp hedge has taken profit twice, making 94 dollars, ah jusy imagine if they were full lots, 940usd in just over 24 hours

i was doing some reading earlier about bill barnsleys ea an possible profits and the profits are way more than i ever would of thought

say i eventually use full lots in one year

fxdd pay 19 a day9estimate)

1 year =6935

and this doesnt even include the profits from the swings whch i would set to 400usd, which say on average it takes profit once a week, just a guess, maybe more or less,

so 52x 400=20800

heres a cut and paste from his site

1 $5,000 to $141,380 in thirty six months

Hey everyone,

The correlation trade is unique and deceptively profitable. It's goal is not a trade

profit, but ongoing interest income by holding the position for extended time. This

can be compared to ownership of rental property - the value is not as important as

the net rental income.

I did some more calculations with the following assumption:

Current daily net interest on long GBPJPY/CHFJPY with InterbankFX is $19.25

on one full lot.

Each day an additional .01 microlot is added after the SWAP is paid.

Account begins with $5,000 (InterbankFX minimum for standard account)

Leverage is 100:1.

Net interest paid will reman constant.

The result was startling. I've not seen any managed Forex fund ever match this

performance. Here are the numbers:

Daily

Day Lots Interest Balance Return

1 1.00 19.25 5,019 100.4%

10 1.09 20.98 5,201 104.0%

20 1.19 22.91 5,422 108.4%

30 1.29 24.83 5,661 113.2%

3 month 1.89 36.38 7,503 150.1%

Winning Trader's Association - Message Board 06-27-2006 http://www.bulletinboards.com/v2.cfm?comcode=JHGREEN&qs=x...

3 of 5 6/27/06 3:25 PM

Click Here to Reply

Click Here to Reply

6 month 2.79 53.71 11,566 231.3%

9 month 3.69 71.03 17,188 343.8%

12 month 4.64 89.32 24,814 496.3%

2 year 8.29 159.58 70,274 1,405.5%

3 year 11.94 $229.85 $141,380 2,827.6%

This shows a $5,000 account growing to over $141,000 in three years with only a

couple minutes a day in maintenance. Not bad, especially as most traders lose all

of their money.

Further, this does not include the extra profits that would come from taking profits

each time the pair showed an unrealized net correlation profit of $300 (or whatever

the user chooses). That added profit could be substantial, but is totally dependant

on the market.

The Correlator EA watches the market constantly to capture those profits instantly.

Trade carefully,

Bill

Posted by Bill at 5:02 PM

billbarnsley@mac.com, [Message Id=1042858]

2 EA Clarification

Hi,

Just to clarify - this trade is so simple, it can be handled manually by anyone. The interest

just keeps coming in.

The purpose of the EA is to constantly watch the positions and capture the gains every time

the trade shows a position profit, and automatically re-enter the trade. This function is

something that is more difficult to accomplish manually, and can be used to substantially

increase the profitability of this trade. More profits are good!

Trade carefully,

Bill

Posted by Bill on Jun-26

billbarnsley@mac.com, [Message Id=1041918]

3 Introduction from the FAQ

Here is the introduction from the FAQ...

Trading Successfully

It is common knowledge, supported by industries studies, that less than 5% of individuals

earn profits trading the Forex market. Most individuals lose almost all of their account

balance, plus the hundreds or thousands of dollars spent on seminars, systems, training,

books, etc. that sit unused in a box in the garage.

If you think this can?t happen to you, ask yourself how you will avoid this fate. Are you

somehow better than almost everyone? Do you have a plan? Have you tested it over time?

Yeap I know this EA, is beeing advertised on the comercial section. But they charge for month to use the eA.

Glad you decide to go live. What settings are you using?

hi ya,

im using theses setting

i entered two gbpjpy hedges by mistake but i havr 8 k in the account so its ok,

gbpjpy .1 long (two hedges like this)

chfjpy.2 short

take profit 60

use correlation false,

use swap true

and my third is the gbpusd/usdchf hedge that i have been playing with for months, a steady earner

gbpusd .1 long

usdchf .2 short

all same as above but take profit 40 as spread is less

thanks for sharing the ea, i had nearly given up on a good hedging ea

how is you demoing going? still no loss trades on it??

im running the folowing eas at the min, all in profits

makegrid

eurox2

dlmv2

i think i will run your ea on all the hedges in a big demo account to see if there are any bug on it but it seems fine to me so far, is anyone else out there using this class ea?????

In fact I'm now recoding all the EA

I have many features that I want to add, but I think I'm going to need some help on this.

i think i have found a bug in it,

it closed one of the hedges for loss

it closed my gbpusd usdchf hedge for -528

it was on my demo account,but im now abit worried for my real account hedges

you any ideas how to fix it k??

erm i not sure about the fault, after it closed that for a loss it never opened new hedge, but the dollar amount were on the screen but no postions open??? very strange

you mean your recording your screen???

ok if you tell me the best site so go and learn to write metaquotes i will go and learn, it,

i quit my job a while back so i have lot of free time for forex

and i was planning to learn it anyways, how hard has it been for you to learn??

thanks k

I do not think that MQL is very very dificult. The big problem for me is that there are no manual for it. Only help pages turned on manual. A like manuals!

I'm recoding HedgeEA... I know there are some problems, that one is new for me... as soon as I'm over I'll put the new version.

Can you check the logs to understand why it does not open the second order?

I'm getting an error like "Invalide price for ordersend() ..." And I'm not understanding why. And this one has not get any attention of our expert coders, so...

I think I'll make a thread on public zone with the EA, maybe this way we can get more help

im not to sure why it happened, this was the same problem i had with that other hedge ea i had

what should i check?? i changed the magic number from 1001 to 1110, the the counters went to 0 and opened the orders

yes you should put it in the public section, you could also mention about the great possible profit amounts you can make like i said in previous post, might get some response!!!

what bugs have you found so far with it?? do you think i should maybe stop live trading with it??

Reason: