MQL5 and Market Watch

Hello every Body

I need access some options of Details Tab of Market Watch windows of Metatrader with MQL5, Upper and Lower limit, but I didn't find any information on web for doing that!

Who can help me?

Thanks sooooooooooo

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines - Documentation on MQL5

I am not sure that I understand ... if it is for trading by placing sell limit and buy limit orders so - right mouse click on the chart - Trading - sell limit (or buy limit)
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

alinagoo:

Hello every Body

I need access some options of Details Tab of Market Watch windows of Metatrader with MQL5, Upper and Lower limit, but I didn't find any information on web for doing that!

Who can help me?

Thanks sooooooooooo

All information about Market Watch and symbols are accessible, see the documentation.

What's "Upper and Lower limit" ?

angevoyageur:

All information about Market Watch and symbols are accessible, see the documentation.

You are right

Thanks

Alain Verleyen:

i have this problem but this problem especialy for iran market?

snapshot from marketwatch details is atached

pls help me.

i canot speak english.

exusmy

Files:
Capture.PNG  98 kb

Alain Verleyen:

Not true, commission is not in mql5 avaliable

amando:

Not true, commission is not in mql5 avaliable

Don't play with words, obviously mql5 can't provide information which are not available in the GUI.

Alain Verleyen:
Don't play with words, obviously mql5 can't provide information which are not available in the GUI.
Hello my friend.

The lower limit, the upper limit, and other information related to the Iranian market are visible in the graphical interface.(in  mrcketWatch->details)
Please refer to the attached photo.
Files:
Capture.PNG  98 kb
Reason: