Dolly system - page 30

Zendo:
What are the logic behind the Buy and Sell AREA Indicator. How are they defined? Thanks

i think that was a hattrick... WSS used this logic... they said Buy area Pivot + 20 and sell area Pivot -20... why?? its a nice number maybe

gmt + 3

ezincenter:
My actual time is 16:33 but the northfinance server time is 19:33

then NF is GMT + 3

ignacio:
i think that was a hattrick... WSS used this logic... they said Buy area Pivot + 20 and sell area Pivot -20... why?? its a nice number maybe

Whow so simpel ? Okay -keep it simpel - is the king ...

Thanks for lifting the veil behind this methode.

By the way could take 21, because its a fibonacci number - just joking

on what timeframe are we calculating the pivots for the dolly ?

i calculate my own pivots from newyourk midnight

also added camarilla lines

gives me more accurate signals

is not a big problem

zleepan:
on what timeframe are we calculating the pivots for the dolly ?

i calculate my own pivots from newyourk midnight

also added camarilla lines

gives me more accurate signals

Dolly still uses the time zone of your broker time zone...

nexts revisions will include new code from scratch to handle the pivots lines to handle this issue...

hmm i think we can't use an original strats of dolly which is using 20 pips stoploss ... as of today it goes down more than 20 point before it reach buy area , any hint to avoid such trade ? or we should set the stoploss @ the sell area ?

truckman:
Thanks to all that have create this super system. I`m a newbie and must say

"Thank You For Your This Easy System "

Free Whiskey for them @ll

There are not Super Systems, only super traders

ZeeJay:
Hey man! thanks for your explanation...

now my question is....for those of use who must sleep during the european session open....in the event of a perfect setup : price is right at the pivot....

should i set up both entries according to Dolly ( long and short ) and go to sleep , or just setup one entry according to where i feel the market is gonna go ?

regards,

CJ.-

The answer is in some place in the thread. Pls, look fot that. I will do for you but I have a lot of things to do before.

Reason: