Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 25

duplicated

Arctic4x:
You find the rules here:

Thanks but i had allready tried it but he file is not htere anymore:

"Invalid Quickkey. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The quickkey you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

There is the file in another location?

Thanks.

ozymandias:
Thanks but i had allready tried it but he file is not htere anymore There is the file in another location?

Seems like you are correct. Very strange.

Probably some idiot that have complained to the file host and reported it is a illegal or copyrighted file or something.

I remember the same thing happened with the TSR audiofiles also.

I don't know why but it seems some people enjoy making problems for Igor or something.

It have to be something like that because i was not able to upload it again. I made a new zip file with a new name and then i uploaded without problems.

It was exactly the same problem we had with the TSR audio files.

Anyway you can download it here: Z_Videos.exe

Let me know if you still have problems.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Arctic4x

PS: I edited and updated my old posts with the new download link.

ozymandias:
I am 100% confused with the rules.

You find the rules here:

Arctic4x:
Hi all.

Here is the download of the 3 part webinar Igor had on the Zorro Basic System.

I gave the files numbers so you play Zorro1 first then 2 and last Zorro3.

The files have this names: Zorro1_Retracemements, Zorro2_Reversals and Zorro3_Retracement&Reversal.

I zip all 3 files in a self extracting .exe file because when i have used .rar files in the past some people don't know what it is and how to extract them so it is simpler this way.

Just click the file, find a folder and extract the files.

The file is a 62MB .exe file and you can download it here:

Videos: Z_Videos.exe

Let me know if there are some problems with the link or the files.

Regards

Arctic4x

Hi.

Anyone trading this? I see there have been almost 200 downloads of the videofile.

Here is the download link if you may have missed it: Z_Videos.exe

Arctic4x

Hi all.

Here is the download of the 3 part webinar Igor had on the Zorro Basic System.

I gave the files numbers so you play Zorro1 first then 2 and last Zorro3.

The files have this names: Zorro1_Retracemements, Zorro2_Reversals and Zorro3_Retracement&Reversal.

I zip all 3 files in a self extracting .exe file because when i have used .rar files in the past some people don't know what it is and how to extract them so it is simpler this way.

Just click the file, find a folder and extract the files.

The file is a 62MB .exe file and you can download it here:

Videos: Z_Videos.exe

Let me know if there are some problems with the link or the files.

Regards

Arctic4x

Arctic4x,

I just download Z video.exe file but my screen video was flip down .Do you have any idea how to rotate back to normal screen please.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

chawichsak:
Arctic4x,

I just download Z video.exe file but my screen video was flip down .Do you have any idea how to rotate back to normal screen please.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

I have 3 computers and it works normal on all of them so i think there have to be some problem/error or wrong setting at your end.

I was looking in to my mediaplayer but did not find any way of playing it upside down so it sounds very strange to me.

I use Windows MediaPlayer version 11 on all 3 computers.

I have never heard of it before other than i know there was a virus some years ago that turned everything on the screen upside down.

Any others have the same problem? I see the file is download many times already so i guess there are some here that have played the file.

Arctic4x

Thanks Artic. I was watching the videos.

Here i don't have any problem with video.

I am wrong or he said in the end of the video that due to bad periods earlie this year this system cannot be profitable at all?

Hi.Arctic4x

I try to open with media player,it work fine now.

Thank.

Reason: