Elite indicators :) - page 872

mrtools:
This is the adxvma final histo version with alerts and arrows added.

Thanks MrTools

This is exactly what I was trying to explain in my posts

Thanks again

Mladen

I tried to set up the "IndicatorName" line#111 to show the indicator TF but it only reflects the chart TF when using MTF.

I seem to be getting only half the job right.

Thanks

Ray

PS: any progress on the 3MA??

traderduke:
Mladen

I tried to set up the "IndicatorName" line#111 to show the indicator TF but it only reflects the chart TF when using MTF.

I seem to be getting only half the job right.

Thanks

Ray

PS: any progress on the 3MA??

try it out now : rk-ml-fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2-1.mq4

Mladen

This is good one indicator, would add Interpolate function

Will make it much better at higher time in MTF-mode

thanks

talaate:
Mladen

This is good one indicator, would add Interpolate function

Will make it much better at higher time in MTF-mode

thanks

Here is a version with interpolation added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2-2.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with interpolation added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2-2.mq4

Thanks, it is really great indicator

Can make the arrow when the price breaks the level of the indicator?

супер-сигналов 2.mq4

Gyazo - a63b879c56b1d4d67e096b0f3d5d8f3d.png

Arrows appear here as unclear. Wanted to appear correctly when the price breaks the level, without delay, it is possible?

Thank you very much for your work

Files:

Alibydubby:
Arrows appear here as unclear. Wanted to appear correctly when the price breaks the level, without delay, it is possible? Thank you very much for your work

Alibydubby

As far as I see all is OK with that indicator

Arrows are drawn when CLOSE breaks the levels

Files:
123_1.gif  76 kb

mrtools:
This is gann hilo on jurik bars (same as jurik hilo channel) but don't think a bars version has been posted and another envelope averages but this version all the ma's that are used are smoothed with gaussian, pretty much an experiment but looks like it may be useful. Updated version of gann high low activator on jurik posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools

I found this old indicator & nmc'd it. Then I tried to add vertical lines. I thought I had it but as the printout will show, I didn't! Somewhere between lines 148 & 154, I believe is where the problem lines but I can't see it. Ant chance you can take a look at it.

I ran the same process through another elite indicator called "Gann T3 Hi LO activator", attachment included. You can see the results in the vs printout. The bar printout shows the Hlv changing from -1 line 148 to 0 line 154 & then of course line 414 shows 0?????

I have been shooting this for most of the day, Help

Thank You

Ray

rk-ml-gann_hilo_activator_bars_on_jurik_mtfalerts_-lines_nmc.mq4

rk-ml-gann_t3_high-low_activator_histo-lines-nmc.mq4

Reason: