Elite indicators :) - page 867

Mladen

I added the trend buffer to the data window, It works when the indicator & the period are the same but the trend window is blank when you use the MTF. Any help would be appreciated .

Thank You

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I added the trend buffer to the data window, It works when the indicator & the period are the same but the trend window is blank when you use the MTF. Any help would be appreciated .

Thank You

Ray

Ray

Try it out now : rk-ml-fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2.mq4

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Please make histogram version for "adxvma arrows alerts nmc.mq4" indicator like the one of HMA hist shown in the attached figure

Just one tab or bar histogram

Talaate, this would be the histo version.

Dear Mladen/MrTools,

Please could you update the Extreme_Spike indicator to be MTF? Would be much appreciated.

(Yes am aware of it repainting nature etc etc)

Thx

Files:

mrtools:

Thanks MrTools

mrtools:

Dear MrTools

Please check adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 the MTF option doesn't work, when you turn Time Frame setting to higher than the current time frame, you get only one current gray histogram tab

deensta:
Dear Mladen/MrTools,

Please could you update the Extreme_Spike indicator to be MTF? Would be much appreciated.

(Yes am aware of it repainting nature etc etc)

Thx

deensta

Here is the multi time frame version : extreme_spike_mtf.mq4

Files:

talaate:
Dear MrTools Please check adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 the MTF option doesn't work, when you turn Time Frame setting to higher than the current time frame, you get only one current gray histogram tab

Here is the correct version : adxvma_histo_arrows_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

mladen:
Here is the correct version : adxvma_histo_arrows_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

Thanks Mladen

I know now was where the problem

As you are the author of this indicator:

May I ask in your indicator adxvma final nmc in lines.mq4 at lines 96 and 97 you wrote the codes:

double tpdm = 0;

double tmdm = 0;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replaced by lines 162 and 163:

double tpdm = work[r-1][pdm];

double tmdm = work[r-1][mdm];

also in adxvma final nmc in lines 178 to 181 you wrote the codes:

double diDiff = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi]);

double diSumm = work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi];

double tout = 0;

if (diSumm>0) tout = diDiff/diSumm;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replace by line 115 :

double tout = 0; if ((work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi])>0) tout = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi])/(work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi]);

I actually don't need to bother you to explain the difference, and I know both are correct despite that there is little difference between the results. What I want to know which one is more accurate from your point of view.

Thanks

Talaat E

Please insert an alert to the indicator arrows and distance from the candles closer please

BO_profit nrp.mq4

Reason: