Elite indicators :) - page 866

mladen:
Talaat E It uses one future bar value - so it repaints one bar in the future. Other than that it is a standard adx cross indicator (where +Di and -DI cross marks a change of trend)

Thanks Mladen

Yes I noticed about standard adx, but do you think there is possibility to cancel the repainting issue just if it needs simple change

talaate:
Thanks Mladen Yes I noticed about standard adx, but do you think there is possibility to cancel the repainting issue just if it needs simple change

This would be a non repainting version : bo_profit_nrp.mq4

Files:

Mladen

Can you convert or lead me to a MTF version of triple MA. I have attached my 3 ma.

Thank You

Ray

rk-3maonma-nf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
This would be a non repainting version : bo_profit_nrp.mq4

Thanks king

Im in need of a indicator that can draw trend lines following the trend like ive drawn in the picture.

And lets say if the market is on a down trend and breaks the upper line the indicator should draw a new line to start a up trend instead and alert to email.

I really hope that you understand and hope that its possible to make.

Sorry for the crappy paint picture that ive attached.

Files:
trendlines.jpg  572 kb

timmyhanke:
Im in need of a indicator that can draw trend lines following the trend like ive drawn in the picture.

And lets say if the market is on a down trend and breaks the upper line the indicator should draw a new line to start a up trend instead and alert to email.

I really hope that you understand and hope that its possible to make.

Sorry for the crappy paint picture that ive attached.

timmyhanke

It can not be done

The thing with trend lines is that they use past data for drawing. That is all OK, but when the trend line is broken up or down there is no way to know where the new trend line should be drawn. The closes would be linear regression channel, but it is a fitting calculation (it always adapts to price changes) and then the breaks could not be detected properly

mladen:
timmyhanke

It can not be done

The thing with trend lines is that they use past data for drawing. That is all OK, but when the trend line is broken up or down there is no way to know where the new trend line should be drawn. The closes would be linear regression channel, but it is a fitting calculation (it always adapts to price changes) and then the breaks could not be detected properly

I have another thing in my mind , this may sound wiered.

I was thinking about the middle line in bollingerbands if we just focused about that line and if it gave alerts when it was changing direction.

timmyhanke:
I have another thing in my mind , this may sound wiered. I was thinking about the middle line in bollingerbands if we just focused about that line and if it gave alerts when it was changing direction.

timmyhanke

Middle line of Bollinger bands is SMA (simple moving average)

I don't think it would be suitable for that

mladen:
timmyhanke

Middle line of Bollinger bands is SMA (simple moving average)

I don't think it would be suitable for that

Is there anything in forex indicators or ea that i can use to make money ?

Im in need to change my life...

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Please make histogram version for "adxvma arrows alerts nmc.mq4" indicator like the one of HMA hist shown in the attached figure

Just one tab or bar histogram

Files:
Reason: