SYNERGY Trading Method - page 83

This is the PA Bars channel(heiken ashi ma channel) made it more user friendly and simpler code wise.

mrtools:
This is the PA Bars channel(heiken ashi ma channel) made it more user friendly and simpler code wise.

There was some issues with the PA Bars Channel which should be fixed in this version. also updated the TDI to make it simpler code wise and hopefully more user friendly. This is the combination on Mladen's Ha Smoothed offline chart.

Hi mrtools thank you for your great works.

I use PA Bars and Channel_alerts+arrows mtf nmc 2.1.mq4 but I want to use for synergy pro pac. In pro he changed the channel. I don't understand why it is diffrent then before even if I look to code (Im not good about it)

Please if you want to help. Could you make new version of the PA Bars and Channel_alerts+arrows mtf nmc indicator suited with the synergy pro PAC (Price Action Channel).

Thank you so much.

Turek1:
Hi mrtools thank you for your great works.

I use PA Bars and Channel_alerts+arrows mtf nmc 2.1.mq4 but I want to use for synergy pro pac. In pro he changed the channel. I don't understand why it is diffrent then before even if I look to code (Im not good about it)

Please if you want to help. Could you make new version of the PA Bars and Channel_alerts+arrows mtf nmc indicator suited with the synergy pro PAC (Price Action Channel).

Thank you so much.

Turek1, would be happy to do it, but would need more information about the channel.

mrtools thank you for your quickly answer.

left side chart: Synergy pro APB, pac is green channel. Larger other channel is 9 period EMA shift 1(like in code what he write)

right side chart: Synergy pro APB, pac is green channel. Synergy PAC 5 period smoothed channel with yellow.

I add for system and indicators linkSynergy Pro | Forex Winners | Free Download

I don't know how I can add file.

In daily time diffrence this two channel are 20 to 35 pips. What he used in pro pac I don't know. If you can do new version suited with pro or even if you can tell what he used for the synergy pro I will be grateful.

Thank you so much, you interested to help.

Files:

Thank you I solved my problem.

Turek1:
mrtools thank you for your quickly answer.

left side chart: Synergy pro APB, pac is green channel. Larger other channel is 9 period EMA shift 1(like in code what he write)

right side chart: Synergy pro APB, pac is green channel. Synergy PAC 5 period smoothed channel with yellow.

I add for system and indicators linkSynergy Pro | Forex Winners | Free Download

I don't know how I can add file.

In daily time diffrence this two channel are 20 to 35 pips. What he used in pro pac I don't know. If you can do new version suited with pro or even if you can tell what he used for the synergy pro I will be grateful.

Thank you so much, you interested to help.

If you add shift then do not use it for signals

PascalD:
If you add shift then do not use it for signals

But it looks better with shift

techmac:
Re: SYNERGY Trading Method But it looks better with shift

Depends what kind of shift : positive or negative. One will cause lag, The other would cause a need for extrapolation (which a lot call "repainting")

mladen:
Depends what kind of shift : positive or negative. One will cause lag, The other would cause a need for extrapolation (which a lot call "repainting")

Yep, you are right ...

Reason: