Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 4

paukas:
Read the post above, young padawan.

Well yes, the Jedi were concrete %%%%%%s after all, they couldn't even see and defeat the chief adept of the dark side under their noses. Smooth your beard, it's tangled and you can't see it. Sith will be mine! I always liked these guys better.

Technical analysis is the prediction of price behaviour on the basis of past behaviour.

Epic-%%%%%% power! Oh-ho-ho-ho! Give me two of them. I'll take it!

Farnsworth:

Well yes, the Jedi were concrete %%%%%%s after all, they couldn't even see and defeat the chief adept of the dark side under their noses. Smooth your beard, it's tangled and you can't see it. Sith will be mine! I've always liked these guys better.

Epic-%%%%% power! Oh-ho-ho-ho! Give me two texanalysis. I'll take it!

Catch. Last three months. And remember. If you don't know how to do something, don't shout that it's bullshit.

Farnsworth:
Don't you think there are variations of TA, and one of them (implicit) you are using? Who cares what it's called? It's the outcome that counts, there are no winners.

paukas:

Catch. For the last three months. And remember. If you don't know how to do something, don't shout that it's bullshit.

I'm shocked. I thought I was experienced, I've seen it all, but what you've shown is unbelievable! All thoughts, emotions, everything, just everything fits into a brief, but capacious and soulful - awwww! I remembered an expression from Odessa:

"Oh, what do you know... this is such a rich woman, so rich... You should have seen the carpet she wanted to buy!"

to dentaf

Don't you think there are variations of TA, and one of them (implicit) you are using? What difference does it make what you call it?

Don't you think you should read it first (from the link), and maybe after that you won't guess what you use and what you don't.

The main thing is the result, winners are not judged.

Winners are not judged? Yes, they do, and some are judged. And the result is of course important, but the stability of the result is no less important.

Farnsworth:

I'm shocked. I thought I was experienced, I've seen it all, but what you have shown is unbelievable! All thoughts, emotions, everything, just everything fits into a short, but succinct and heartfelt - woohoo %%%-it!!! I remembered an expression from Odessa:

"Oh, what do you know... this is such a rich woman, so rich... You should have seen the carpet she wanted to buy!"

I forgot to remind you of Sholom Aleichem's words, they apply to your case:

-Doughnuts in dreams are not doughnuts, they are dreams

Farnsworth:

to dentaf

1. don't you think you should read up first (on the link), and maybe after that you don't need to guess what's being used and what's not.

2. Winners are not judged? Yes, they do, and some are judged specifically. And the result is of course important, but the stability of the result is just as important.

What do you understand by TA - how do you understand this definition?

1. I haven't read it to the end - it's too much, but I think I got your point, I've been looking into it for a long time.

2. Let's consider legitimate methods and no one will go to jail. The result, as I see it, is first and foremost the stability of the system, and only after that the efficiency

paukas:

I forgot to remind you of the words of Sholom Aleichem, which apply to your case:

-Doughnuts in dreams are not doughnuts, they are dreams

And you should not choke on a doughnut or dreams from it. And so be healthy at last!

Farnsworth:
And you will not choke on a doughnut or dreams from it. And so be well at last!

Good luck in your hard work of denigrating and denigrating. Give our best wishes to Sores.

dentraf:

What do you understand by TA - how do you understand this definition?

How do I become aware of it? - By self-awareness! In fact, there is a section on this website called TA.

to paukas
Good luck with your hard work of oohing and hawing. :))<br / translate="no">
Well, here's a bang for your buck. I have my heart and soul for this man. I patiently examined his crookedness, listened to him about doughnuts and doughnuts. And after all this good work, I'm the villain? Yeah and... okay. Good luck anyway, that's what you'll need in the company of TA.
Reason: