Elite indicators :) - page 26

Files:

MACD and PPO Update

I was "playing divergences" on Strategy Tester when I discovered one mistake on PPO and MACD.

The lines of PPO/MACD and Signal are passing for "behind" the histogram.

Here is the corrected version.

Files:
ppo_lnx_v1.mq4  11 kb
custom.gif  24 kb
macd_lnx_v1.mq4  11 kb

igorad:
For LNX_Pivots I recommend to use following formula for NY_CloseHour:

NY_CloseHour = GMTshift - 1,

where

IBFX: GMTshift = 0

MetaQuotes: GMTshift = 2

LiteForex: GMTshift = 3 and so on...

this is for the FORTH time I am trying to type this post and each time the system is earaising it... ... ... okay, finally it's posted...

Hello Igorad... Linuxser... Newdigital... and All...

Thank you Linuxser for showing me the path to Elite Section... it's a very impressive Collective MegaMind I see dwelling here... it seams your Brainstorming can resolve almost any challenge it will come across... very, very impressive!!!

Newdigital, you created a space where we, "to-be" traders have a chanse to speak with you guys, the MegaMind peaple... thank you from all of us...

I have red this thread and have a few questions...

Igorad...

NY_CloseHour = GMTshift - 1,

should I understand the above NY time, as 17:00 EST -1... and or GMT 13 -1...?

therefore, LNX_Pivot is automatically detecting the NY time close... correct...?

Linuxser...

is LNX_Pivot the latest version of your original quest for the Pivot Probability Bands...? and is there a post that I could learn how to use them...?

also, I think I understand now that your PIVOT and LNX_Pivot are not the same... sorry for damn questions I asked you before... you are one of the Pistons of the ENGINE that is running here... please do not stop... -tks

Newdigital...

is the LNX_Pivot a part of the new "level trading" system being developed by Igorad...? the original "level trading" you are pointing to is not active... ???

CAJ...

We are looking forward to see your news...

New Pivot...?

I am probably not the first to notice it but have not seen it in here yet...

What do you think about this PIVOT DJ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1466

You Linuxser and Igorad have the most knowledge in the Pivot field... any thoughts... comments...?

Hello Traders!

I modified bolt indicator, to draw lines, they can be useful with showing higher timeframes sup/res levels.

Regards

Kale

Files:
bolt_res.mq4  5 kb
01.gif  16 kb
02.gif  32 kb

Linuxser:

Options:

-One of CCI (MT or Accu) are wrong calculated.

-Accus have the wrong name, CCI Standard is common CCI and viceversa. CCI common is using a different method.

-MT CCI is using Standard deviation and not mean deviation.

Hi!

Well, I don't thing that we may say that something in metatrader is wrong calculated, I rather to use "other" word that "wrong". So we can surely say that CCI (and many other indicators like sar for example) is calculated in different way than on the other charts/platforms.

The second thing is metatrader data feed. Take a closer look at the bars and time, especialy not on majors and on m1 timeframe. You will see that bars, even on m1 chart are put in row like that : 12.01, 12.02,12.03,12.10,12.11,12.12 and so on. You see, very often we see a gap between bars, but we don't see this on the first look, you need to watch it closely. Now, imagine that you are counting cci from 30 periods and you have a gap with 10 values. The result will be different than if you have full data, or even data filed with the same value as prior (eg if we don't have data for 12.04 bar we will use the value from 12.03) But metatrader don't counts like that. Another thing is that different brokers has different data, and if you have a gap with one broker you don't need to have it with other.

Maybe that is why your results are a little different ?

Files:
chart7.gif  56 kb

mtf indiator for envelopes

I am looking for #MTFEnvelopes indicator but cannot find one. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Wave59

Hi All... I came across this quite interesting indicators package... http://www.wave59.com/default.asp ... unfortunately it's not for MT4...

One of the indicators is based on TD's 9-5 indicator... as seen here... as well as Lomb Periodogram in the attached...

Would anybody know if we have this TD's indicator available for MT4...? -tks

Files:
101.zip  1064 kb
Reason: