ADX indicator? - page 10

mladen:
amiralias The start of a trend is determined if +di and -di cross. Single value of either -di or +di for itself can not show you a trend change. nor the slope of either of those two. Only combined they can show you the trend

hi dear mladen and thanks for your recommend .

i need slope of adx and dmi lines for visual analyzing at a glance .

and after that of course crosses levels and lines will be analyzed .

visual analyze is for time saving and fast action .

it is kind of you and will be appreciated if you make +di slope indicator (multi time frame histogram or 4 time frame bars mode )

thanks a lot again .

amiralias:
hi dear mladen and thanks for your recommend .

i need slope of adx and dmi lines for visual analyzing at a glance .

and after that of course crosses levels and lines will be analyzed .

visual analyze is for time saving and fast action .

it is kind of you and will be appreciated if you make +di slope indicator (multi time frame histogram or 4 time frame bars mode )

thanks a lot again .

amiralias

Please take some time and find what Welles Wilder is telling how adx should be used (seekers was kind enough to post a link to the original book where it is explained). It will be much clearer what am I talking about once when you see what the inventor of adx is telling about it

mladen:
amiralias Please take some time and find what Welles Wilder is telling how adx should be used (seekers was kind enough to post a link to the original book where it is explained). It will be much clearer what am I talking about once when you see what the inventor of adx is telling about it

hi dear mladen

i need slope of adx and +di for stocks market

you can get buy or sell position when slope of adx and +di or -di is the same and positive.

you can go long or short when adx and +-di are over 30 and you can scalp even if lines were under level 30

i use " nihilist_ultra_adx " indicator for adx slope but i couldn't find a good indicator for +di slope.

would you please make a non repaint indicator for +di slope or change "nihilist_ultra_adx" so that shows +di slope .

thanks for your effort and time and sorry to bother you again .

Did you read the what Welles Wilder tells about +di and -di?

on my own:
Did you read the what Welles Wilder tells about +di and -di?

hi

yes i did

i dont know why a simple request for an indicator that shows +di slope is so difficult .

i only expect kindness of a mql programmer to do it .

its my response to use this indicator right or wrong .

if i was a programmer i did it and share it for every one .

thanks a lot for all members that shared their ideas with me ( agree or disagree )

especially mladen and mr. tools

thanks every body and happy new year

amiralias:
hi

yes i did

i dont know why a simple request for an indicator that shows +di slope is so difficult .

i only expect kindness of a mql programmer to do it .

its my response to use this indicator right or wrong .

if i was a programmer i did it and share it for every one .

thanks a lot for all members that shared their ideas with me ( agree or disagree )

especially mladen and mr. tools

thanks every body and happy new year

I asked that question for one reason only : I was curious why are you asking the same thing 5-6 times when it never was mentioned by Welles Wilder and (after 30-40 years of ADX existence) nobody is using adx like that (I always start from a premise that if something exists 30-40 years, new profitable ideas of using some indicator are exhausted)

Anyway, good luck with that kind of adx using

Wilder's DMI + histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404/page4 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

ADX with histogram (power ADX) ...

As far as I am aware of, power ADX would be the histogram part of this indicator, but don't take my word for it. Anyway, the histogram part of this indicator is showing the difference between the DI+ and DI- and that way it is easier to spot trend changes in ADX indicator so from that point of view this version might be adding at least some value t it. Also, this is the original Welles Wilders ADX not the "famous" built in metatrader version of it

bashida:
Hi Guys, I have read great things about Power Adx recently; has anyone used it here? If so, please kindly review and share this apparently fantastic indicator with us. Thanks.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404

Files:

on my own:
I asked that question for one reason only : I was curious why are you asking the same thing 5-6 times when it never was mentioned by Welles Wilder and (after 30-40 years of ADX existence) nobody is using adx like that (I always start from a premise that if something exists 30-40 years, new profitable ideas of using some indicator are exhausted) Anyway, good luck with that kind of adx using

hi "on my own"

thanks for your tips .

maybe i can innovate a new kind of adx using .

happy new year and be good luck .

mrtools:
wilder's dmi + histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404/page4 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

hi mrtools

can you please add alert and mtf to this indicator.

Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Reason: