Elite indicators :) - page 1332

mladen:

mntiwana

Here are the versions with all those prices added

Dearest MLADEN

Bundle of thanks adding latest set of prices to all 2 versions.

regards

USE THIS.............................
Files:

Upgraded basic moving averages ppo (percent price oscillator)

Hello,

double Check2 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Chaos Visual averages 1.4",3,1);
double Check3 = iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Chaos Visual averages 1.4",4,1);
2016.09.06 20:38:29.088	2016.04.25 00:04  EURUSD,M1: Value4 = 2147483647.00
2016.09.06 20:38:29.088	2016.04.25 00:04  EURUSD,M1: Value3 = -41.57

Check2 works fine, but check3 does not return the same value as on the chart.

Check2 calls the 2nd wpr average
Check3 should call the 1st wpr average 

and also what would be the icustom call, if i want to change the averaging method?

Thank you 

fabiogeraci:

Hello,

Check2 works fine, but check3 does not return the same value as on the chart.

Check2 calls the 2nd wpr average
Check3 should call the 1st wpr average 

fabiogeraci

That value is what is known as EMPTY_VALUE (when the indicator is not drawn on the chart). If you watch that same value in the data window you shall see nothing - which is a bit misleading because we assume that it is 0 - which is not true. Nothing is wrong with that value.

But, for the sake of simplicity use buffers 12 and 13 (ie: 13th and 14th buffer). When the value is -1 then the trend is down, when it is +1 then the trend is up. Combining the two buffer values you can get when both are in same trend

mladen:
fabiogeraci

That value is what is known as EMPTY_VALUE (when the indicator is not drawn on the chart). If you watch that same value in the data window you shall see nothing - which is a bit misleading because we assume that it is 0 - which is not true. Nothing is wrong with that value.

But, for the sake of simplicity use buffers 12 and 13 (ie: 13th and 14th buffer). When the value is -1 then the trend is down, when it is +1 then the trend is up. Combining the two buffer values you can get when both are in same trend

mladen

thank you very much for you replay, as you can see in the pic below those buffers all return a value, at the red line

chaos 

fabiogeraci:

mladen

thank you very much for you replay, as you can see in the pic below those buffers all return a value, at the red line

fabiogeraci

In order to avoid saying the same thing again, please read my previous post again - all needed to use that indicator is explained in that post. This is what is known as "EMPTY_VALUE"

EMPTY_VALUE

Empty value in an indicator buffer. Default custom indicator empty value

2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF)

mladen:

fabiogeraci

In order to avoid saying the same thing again, please read my previous post again - all needed to use that indicator is explained in that post. This is what is known as "EMPTY_VALUE"

EMPTY_VALUE

Empty value in an indicator buffer. Default custom indicator empty value

2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF)

So which buffers should i call to return the value of the 2 main line?

Thank you 

hi mladen,

i'm sorry to distrubing you again,

can you help me please make this indicator didn't delete the past signal that coming on the chart. 

thank you mladen. 

Files:

fabiogeraci:

So which buffers should i call to return the value of the 2 main line?

Thank you 

Did you try the way I described (to get the "states" compared to the levels) - 12 and 13 in the iCustom() call?

For the values (the values of the 2 wpr) use 2 and 3 (3rd and 4th buffer) in the iCustom() call for buffer numbers

Reason: