Elite indicators :) - page 1326

One more version of the "simple trend" : this version is extended with some additional controls that are monitoring short term trends and, if the volatility is telling so, it can temporarily set the "trend" of the "simple trend" to neutral state. That is when the line color is gray (like on the example picture). Conversion period should always be shorter (much shorter) than the calculation period

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator indicator (with the usual set of 20 price types, usual choices of color and alert changes, and multi time frame already). Seems to be useful for overbought and oversold detection

dearest mladen..

thank you soo much....it's very beautiful...simple. i will waiting for update for better....

Files:
wave trend.jpg  508 kb

yoppy:

dearest mladen..

thank you soo much....it's very beautiful...simple. i will waiting for update for better....

Dear yoppy,

looks very interesting !!

Please can you share the indicators and the template ?

Many thanks in advance.

mladen:

One more version of the "simple trend" : this version is extended with some additional controls that are monitoring short term trends and, if the volatility is telling so, it can temporarily set the "trend" of the "simple trend" to neutral state. That is when the line color is gray (like on the example picture). Conversion period should always be shorter (much shorter) than the calculation period

Can we have choosable price in this one too?

mladen:
PS: no repainting, and no recalculating of the "simple trend" :)

Dearest Mladen,

This MTF Moving Average "changes" positions whenever I manually "refresh" my chart after a few hours.
I worry that I'm getting incorrect display of mtf moving averages on my chart now.

Could you please check it out? :) 

Files:

Dimi.A:

Dearest Mladen,

This MTF Moving Average "changes" positions whenever I manually "refresh" my chart after a few hours.
I worry that I'm getting incorrect display of mtf moving averages on my chart now.

Did you try not using "refresh" after a few hours?...(then it will not change position...-problem solved)

JimClark:

Dear yoppy,

looks very interesting !!

Please can you share the indicators and the template ?

Many thanks in advance.

in here....be careful...

Files:
wave osc m1.tpl  26 kb

Pava:
Did you try not using "refresh" after a few hours?...(then it will not change position...-problem solved)
No mate, I refresh the charts because the broadband internet quality in Australia is quite behind the rest of the world and trading suffers from this, so whenever I'm scalping I like to refresh the charts to make sure the pip count is up to date etc.

Dimi.A:

Dearest Mladen,

Try this (did not test it, but that is an old way of mtf - it should work with the "dirty fix" :))

@ yoppy

Many thanks, will be careful ;)

Reason: